Gibson Brands Forums

Silent Fred...

S t e v e

If Nat owned a Fender Strat with a HB and two SCs, a MIA model, we'd have to shut him up 'cause he'd

start a new thread EVERY DAY about how cool HIS Strat is and how every other guitar S*CKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fender hum buckers are absolutely atrocious aside from the vintage wide ranges...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you guys seriously that daft?

its nate

******* nate

not nat. do i look like a ******* bug? am i a ******* black guy from the early 20th century?

no.

i'm nate

n

a

t

e

if you can't afford a vowel. i'll send you a paypal gift, just give me an invoice

Well at the rate my threads have been going... :rolleyes:

i have a strat, an 87 MIJ Strat, but it only has/had a single hum bucker that I turned into a single coil by removing one of them. Its super trebly and only sounds good for butt rock metal, I have it tuned with a 7 string set, without the high e, so it B-b tuned. I hate the body shape, and strat pickups are garbage.

Its cool you like you strat, I just think they are one of the worst guitars ever made

Pups in MIJ Fenders are garbage. MIJs from the 80s usually have Basswood bodies. These instruments developed their cult following by offering players vintage inspired guitars without custom shop prices, not necessarily because of great build quality. I almost bought a 62 MIJ, but when I got it in my hands, it didn't do anything for me.

Pups in MIJ Fenders are garbage. MIJs from the 80s usually have Basswood bodies. These instruments developed their cult following by offering players vintage inspired guitars without custom shop prices, not necessarily because of great build quality. I almost bought a 62 MIJ, but when I got it in my hands, it didn't do anything for me.

this times a billion. pickups are trash in those.

however, that neck is seriously the most comfortable neck I have ever played, so I plan on building a guitar around that

its nate

******* nate

not nat. do i look like a ******* bug? am i a ******* black guy from the early 20th century?

no.

i'm nate

n

a

t

e

if you can't afford a vowel. i'll send you a paypal gift, just give me an invoice

the bug is a Gnat. Just sayin'.

Take your post, multiply it by negative one million, and that's how I feel about Strats.

So you must wear you guitar pretty low and like the neck pretty level with your belt line. Ergonomically, that's when a Strat gets uncomfortable. Or maybe you were sitting on a cactus when you played one.

its nate

******* nate

no.

i'm nate

n

a

t

e

Holy freak out Nat man! [flapper]

So you must wear you guitar pretty low and like the neck pretty level with your belt line. Ergonomically, that's when a Strat gets uncomfortable. Or maybe you were sitting on a cactus when you played one.

Well, if you must know, it did feel like sitting on an on fire bicycle with no seat.

Or that time I shot cocaine into my temple.

Well, if you must know, it did feel like sitting on an on fire bicycle with no seat.

Or that time I shot cocaine into my temple.

Well, there you have it. If you hadn't been on so much cocaine you would have put the guitar in your hand and not your bum. First impression are lasting ones.

Archived