Gibson Brands Forums

Worst Case What If....

jaxson50

was born looking like Kissinger?

What if Paul McCartney looked like Danny Divito?

What if John Lennon looked like Pee Wee Herman?

Spooky stuff.

If Elvis looked like Kissinger, his parents would have kept Jesse Garon and "culled" Elvis!

If Paul looked like Danny Divito, his Hoffner would have been right-handed, (with a shorter neck).

If Lennon looked like Pee Wee Herman, he'd have gotten busted for whacking off in a movie theatre too!

was born looking like Kissinger?

What if Paul McCartney looked like Danny Divito?

What if John Lennon looked like Pee Wee Herman?

Spooky stuff.

are you bored? [laugh]

if they looked like them then, then we would know no different, they would still be who they are...if you mean change the faces NOW instead of them being born with it then yes...scary siht! [lol]

Well, all kidding aside, there IS something to "looks," sex-appeal, whatever...

regarding the kind of fame, they all had. I seriously doubt, they'd have been given the

chance, to be successful, as performers, even with their obvious talent! They

might have been successful, in a "background" capacity...songwriters, or studio

musicians. But, sex-appeal has always been a major factor, in "star" potential...

like it, or not!

CB

Well, all kidding aside, there IS something to "looks," sex-appeal, whatever...

regarding the kind of fame, they all had. I seriously doubt, they'd have been given the

chance, to be successful, as performers, even with their obvious talent! They

might have been successful, in a "background" capacity...songwriters, or studio

musicians. But, sex-appeal has always been a major factor, in "star" potential...

like it, or not!

CB

You got it...That was my point...the other night I was just thinking.....there have been a few odd or unattractive pop and rock stars & some have not aged well, but few were ugly from the start...Cass Elliot was not what one would think of as the image of a rock star but she had a great voice...

The same is not true of TV and movies, odd & unattractive actors have done well.

If Kissinger was born as Elvis and Devito born as McCartney and Herman born as Lennon they would look totally different than they do. Being a rock and roll musician has an effect on how you look.

I would hope so. I can remember seeing Elvis on TV in 1957, I think if he had a really big nose and ears that looked like frisbee's on his head and had a size 48 waist the reaction would have been different.

are you bored? [laugh]

if they looked like them then, then we would know no different, they would still be who they are...if you mean change the faces NOW instead of them being born with it then yes...scary siht! [lol]

LOL, I think it would be a funny skit maybe for someone like Jimmy Fallon to do a iconic rock song while impersonating Henry Kissinger...

You may be too young to remember the Steve Allen Show, he did a great skit where he would take rock lyrics and read them like Shakespear...real serious,, like Louie Louie...

Archived