Gibson Brands Forums

delicious

Silenced Fred

2 out of your 25 posts, that's a high percentage, are sh!t talking to me. are you for real?

Fred I'll give you credit, at least you have guts enough to speak your peace rather than set up a different account and troll people's posts you don't like.

Fred I'll give you credit, at least you have guts enough to speak your peace rather than set up a different account and troll people's posts you don't like.

so i'm not the only person who thinks this is a secondary account for someone?

alright, maybe it hasn't made me paranoid yet...

2 out of your 25 posts, that's a high percentage, are sh!t talking to me. are you for real?

You have 9700+/- post, and I have 2700+/-.

You have been suspended 3 times. That is roughly every 3200 post or so.

Statistically, you have been busted less than I have.

nope. listening to acoustic neil young.

acoustic neil young > electric neil young

I respect your passion, but I think they're equal. Neil is one of the few artists that can rip a fuzzed out electric and reduce you to tears with a tasty acoustic jam.

I respect your passion, but I think they're equal. Neil is one of the few artists that can rip a fuzzed out electric and reduce you to tears with a tasty acoustic jam.

oh, nothing against electric neil young at all. I just think his songwriting is better on acoustic, but I love me some neil young, no matter the instrument. Hell, i bet he could play a mean fuzzed accordion and i would probably like it

oh, nothing against electric neil young at all. I just think his songwriting is better on acoustic, but I love me some neil young, no matter the instrument. Hell, i bet he could play a mean fuzzed accordion and i would probably like it

AND ANOTHER THING.

THE FREZ, for better or worse, is an American original. You always had an avatar that was the actual Frez (for better or worse).

I say bring back the Frez.

nope. listening to acoustic neil young.

acoustic neil young > electric neil young

I know where you're coming from. I appreciate both in different ways.

Neil's acoustic work is damned honest and free, but his electric work is just so raw, dirty and primal. I love both.

When I think of the word "artist," Neil Young is the first person that comes to my mind.

I definitley dug Neils "Harvest" but I wore out Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young's "Four Way Street "album maybe twice.I liked his electric but his acoustic was my favorite by far.Didnt he just turn 66 years old last week.BTW I'd love a Mcrib and some Neil right now!

I was chopping down a palm tree when a friend stopped by and asked, if I would feel less lonely if he helped me swing the ax.I said it's not a case of lonely we have here,I've been chopping down this palm tree for eighty seven years! For some reason I can always remember those lyrics and I dont remember what Neil Young song there from?

Archived