Gibson Brands Forums

OMG

Silenced Fred

I wish we had Carl's Jr. around here.

I was excited when hey bought Hardee's but they did not turned them into Carl's Jrs exactly....damned.

yeah, but hardee's supposedly has this dank buffalo chicken sammich, and this guy from another forum told me that carl's jr and hardee's were the same thing. never been to either one before.

so i'm on my way to practice and on the way, there's a carl's jr. hadn't had lunch so i was like why not? pull up to the drive thru and i was like "i'll have a buffalo chicken sammich" and over the drive thru thing this guy was like "ummm.... what? we don't have that" so i got a regular chicken sammich and it was meh. then this guy told me about the steakhouse burger, and i was reluctant, but it sounded delish so i tried it, seriously man, you have to get like 5

i had a steakhouse burger from carl's jr

seriously, get one if you can. its like a wedge salad on a burger and it is so good. if you don't like it, you aren't american

you americans get ALL the good stuff...i'm jelous :(

They both serve a lot of the same items, including the Steakhouse Burger.

http://www.hardees.com/menu

http://www.carlsjr.com/menu

On paper yes, food does not taste the same to me in the two chains though.

When I am on the West Coast I stop by Carl's Jr.

Don't get me wrong Hardee's is real good, I go there from time to time. I like their stuff.

Maybe the difference in flavor is due to different regional suppliers or something. I do know that the "full" takeover of Carl's Jr over Hardee's did not happen because their marketing department underestimated how ingrained Hardee's was on Southern culture. They left the name and some of the menu items.

Yeah they're good.

I've had three of them since they released them.

It's not unlike something I barbecue up here on the ranch.

Blue cheese is always one of my favorite ingreedents in a fresh ground beef burger. Add some bacon and onion rings.

Yeah... they're good. [thumbup]

as a fast food chain burger goes though...

bleu cheese is amazing. just... amazing

GOT THEM CRAMBLES? YEAH THEY GOT THEM CRAMBLES

Don't get me wrong; even though I enjoy a fast food burger now and again, I have never had an OMG moment with one, unless very stoned. In any case, Carl's is pretty much the last one I'd go to. I think Wendy's tastes the best, because they use fresh burger, not frozen.

true. for fast food, if i need a burger, i'll usually go wendy's

however

let the fact be known that even if mcdonald's put a wedge salad on their burgers which are barely edible, i would probably enjoy it.

the toppings make it

also, omg moments are very common when stoned. i have done marketing research, and i have found this to be true.

you americans get ALL the good stuff...i'm jelous :(

Steve,

That is because of two things:

1. We don't overcook food

2. we know what salt and pepper are.....

I have eating trad UK cooking....so I am not speaking out of my hat here.

[flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

Archived