Gibson Brands Forums

Oilclit commands you!

:oilpit:

It sucks. I've only heard one song on the radio and if that's the best song on the album' date=' the whole CD is horrible.

...but you know what? I'll buy it anyways.[/quote']

There are two singles so far, Chinese Democracy, the one I'm guessing you have heard, is one of the worst songs on the album.

This I Love, is really really good.

But then again, I would like anything Axl sings.

To go listen to Chinese Democracy

here

It comes out on Sunday' date=' listen to the entire wonderous album early.[/quote']

Thanks for the link. I listened to the whole thing and i think most of it is pretty lame. Sorry dude. Some nice guitar work. A few catchy riffs. A couple of songs that are not too bad, but that is about it. I will give it a few more listens. Sometimes a cd grows on me after hearing it a few times. I don't inderstand working on an album for 15 years and it turning out mediocre at best. Too much "Lost Your Illusion" and not enough old school GnR riffing. All just my opinion.

Hi,

I didn't expect it to sound like the old GnR because they are not the old GnR!

I really liked some of the tracks on it and I took a dislike to some of the others....

I will buy it. I saw GnR at Wembley arena in 2006 and I would say its the most banging concert to date I have seen and I have seen many bands..

I would say iam an old die hard fan of the orginal line up for GnR, but with that said thoses days are gone and I guess you can either take or leave the current incarnation..

Thanks for the link..

Flight959

I'm sorry to say this Oilpit... but I don't like it.

It sounds like a strange mix between Rob Zombie, nine inch nails, with axl and a crazy moose doing the vocals.

And I like Rob Zombie.

And I like nine inch nails (well not all of it but some songs are good).

And I used to like AXL

And I have heard nothing but good things about how crazy mooses sing. (is that the plural of "moose"?)

But then again' date=' they could feature one of his songs in rockband or guitar hero and he would be uberfamous again.[/quote']

Shacklers Revenge is on Rockband 2

And I think that even if people don't like it that much, this is a pretty anticipated album.

BUT

If he doesn't sell much and get's poor, he will be forced to do a reunion!!!

......*sigh*

Shacklers Revenge is on Rockband 2

And I think that even if people don't like it that much' date=' this is a pretty anticipated album.

BUT

If he doesn't sell much and get's poor, he will be forced to do a reunion!!!

......*sigh*[/quote']

...said the man who labbeled ACDC as being of no musical relevance... :)

I do think AXL should at least go to the auditions for the next Velvet Revolver singer...

I know a guy who knows Duff

He says ever since Lenny Kravitz signed off the singer position, they aren't trying hard to get an album recorded and if an when they do, it's gonna be the last VR album.

But if Axl did get the gig, and they got Steven Adler back

That would be a kickass band

Archived