Gibson Brands Forums

Keef , Jack & Mick

JuanCarlosVejar

Is that Jack White? Pardon my ig but I don't think I've ever seen him. Love his sound playing with his sis. I even learned one of those first White Stripes songs, but alas, I'm on the memory downslide so I have to fetch up my handwritten notes on which one. Turning 60 at 3:56 tomorrow morning. When I pick up a guitar and try to use it as a broom, I've instructed my kids to shoot me from behind while I'm eating a big bowl of pasta.

I think Jack's playing an LG3. Mick's reaching for his eyeglasses.

Is that Jack White? Pardon my ig but I don't think I've ever seen him. Love his sound playing with his sis. I even learned one of those first White Stripes songs, but alas, I'm on the memory downslide so I have to fetch up my handwritten notes on which one. Turning 60 at 3:56 tomorrow morning. When I pick up a guitar and try to use it as a broom, I've instructed my kids to shoot me from behind while I'm eating a big bowl of pasta.

I think Jack's playing an LG3. Mick's reaching for his eyeglasses.

yes that is Jack White .

JC

No - I think he'd split up with Jerry Hall when this picture was taken.

Hee heh, the joke heard before, but worth repeating.

I hope Mick is reaching for a blues-harp, not motivation to do the session.

Or is it a green grape - Then again such a fruit probably would make him sugar-paranoid.

Could have been a different model, one with a lot of work done.... but I think Carla Bruni was with the French midget at the time.

Glad to see the midget given his true national status. I noticed how the French and certain Americans who teach French had a tendency to call him the 'nain hongrois' or just 'the Hungarian' whenever he did something annoying. I speak more Hungarian than he does, and my Hungarian is very poor. Still, his name does translate roughly as 'across the river and up the road from where Mojorule lives'.

Archived