Gibson Brands Forums

Updated Family Photo

Namvet

Hello!

That SG Junior is very nice! Is it a recent one, with baked maple board?

It is the first time I am going to say this: that Strat looks great too! I like that color.

Congratulation on Your family. Cheers... Bence

Here's a family photo I did a while back...

FamilyChristmasPhoto.jpg

The ES 339 was replace with a Gretsch Chet Atkins 6120... Missing are two Blueshawks, red and black, I call them the evil twins... Also missing in this pic are a Les Paul Gold top project guitar I built, a Brain May, Red Special and a Fender Strat Mahogany Crimson Red...

Hello!

That SG Junior is very nice! Is it a recent one, with baked maple board?

It is the first time I am going to say this: that Strat looks great too! I like that color.

Congratulation on Your family. Cheers... Bence

Picked up the jr a few months ago and yes it has the baked maple fretboard. Thnx on the Strat. My last Harley was the same color.

Very nice, which one gets the most attention?

I try to switch them around every few days. Been on the Martin the last few days (its new) plus I had to lay off of them for a couple of weeks because of nerve damage in my left arm, fingertips got soft in no time thus the acoustic to toughen them up again. Dr. has me wearing a shoulder and wrist brace which helps on the pain factor. Now if I could just play them instead of making noise.

Here's a family photo I did a while back...

FamilyChristmasPhoto.jpg

The ES 339 was replace with a Gretsch Chet Atkins 6120... Missing are two Blueshawks, red and black, I call them the evil twins... Also missing in this pic are a Les Paul Gold top project guitar I built, a Brain May, Red Special and a Fender Strat Mahogany Crimson Red...

Love your collection

Archived