Gibson Brands Forums

Play Crossroads, I just entered!

texasguitarslinger

Hey guys! I just created a Play Crossroads profile a few days ago. It's a contest where the winner gets to open for Eric Clapton at the Crossroads Guitar Festival in NYC! If you listen to the song clips on my page, for the first acoustic song I'm using the Gibson Songwriter Studio that I won in the Battle of the Blues last year. It's by far my favorite acoustic guitar! The other acoustic guitar song was recorded with my old Ibanez, but I used my Les Paul BFG for the slide parts. :) My score for the contest is affected by people liking me on facebook and twitter, listening to my music, leaving support and sharing with their friends. The higher the score goes, the better my chances are! Anyway, any support would be very much appreciated. Hope you enjoy the music!

My Play Crossroads Profile

I wish you luck with that but I don't support some one with some thing like this unless I know them and support them on a local basis first. I don't recognize your name here at this group, while I don't personally know the poster's here I do know them from conversations here.

Sounds like your trying to win and not, earn your way to a place of importance. It is important to get fan's but you need a large fan base in a local scene before you get to national status.

I did listen to your stuff, not bad at all. And good luck! [thumbup]

Archived