Gibson Brands Forums

Marshall amp fridge

brc

I have not posted in a while, but , but I found some thing that is really cool.

I am using my IPad right now so I can't copy/paste the link to it.

But if you go to Amamzon they have a small refrigerator that looks like a Marshall amp.

It opens like a normal fridge, but by looking at it, you would think it's a Marshall amp.

Would be great for a garage, practice room some thing like that , or even a bedroom.

I have had a small fridge in my bedroom for close to 30 years now and love it.

If you get time just go to Amazon, and type in Marshall amp fridge.

I think the price is $399.00

I have not posted in a while, but , but I found some thing that is really cool.

I am using my IPad right now so I can't copy/paste the link to it.

But if you go to Amamzon they have a small refrigerator that looks like a Marshall amp.

It opens like a normal fridge, but by looking at it, you would think it's a Marshall amp.

Would be great for a garage, practice room some thing like that , or even a bedroom.

I have had a small fridge in my bedroom for close to 30 years now and love it.

If you get time just go to Amazon, and type in Marshall amp fridge.

I think the price is $399.00

I want one for my man cave.

I also want a man cave.

I want one for my man cave.

I also want a man cave.

ha!! well Pesh, get the fridge and maybe the cave will come!!!

but ya these are cool

The break room at the office has one. Although I don't go there much, I work from home 99% of the time.

the office is a haul from my house..

I own one of these. It can be a little noisy when the motor runs, so if I am recording something I unplug it. I also wish the light for the amp switch had a working led in it. It looks good in person and keeps my beer cold. I give it a 8 out of 10. [thumbup]

I own one of these. It can be a little noisy when the motor runs, so if I am recording something I unplug it. I also wish the light for the amp switch had a working led in it. It looks good in person and keeps my beer cold. I give it a 8 out of 10. [thumbup]

just like a Marshall, too freakin' loud...

And just when you get it filled to beyond capacity, crank it to keep all the Bud cold, house fulla partiers in front of it, it'll fail. Spectacularly so.

rct

...I also wish the light for the amp switch had a working led in it... [thumbup]

These have been out there for quite awhile now and I thought some day I'll get one for the studio - but I did not know that they didn't have a light in the amp switch. Major design flaw there. [thumbdn]

Yes. We discussed it a bit when it first came out. I think they are super cool (see what I did there). I wanted one for my garage. However, since my garage temp on summer days hovers around 100, I decided it would not be the most efficient arrangement. Still super cool though. If my studio/jam room was bigger I'd stick one in there, but it's tiny.

Archived