Gibson Brands Forums

I feel it coming...

daveinspain

I know I've got GAS bad when my answer to everything is, " yes, and you should see the ES355 I just saw. It had powerwinder humbugger pups and eleven tone knobs..."

Like, Them, "Wow, the death toll in the Nepal Earthquake just keeps rising,"

Me, "Yes but the Gibson dealer in Katmandu is OK. His shop included re-bar in the concrete. Wicked sale on right now. I wonder what the shipping costs are?"

I just headed off my GAS this past week with a trade+$

I traded my '72 Gretsch Super Chet for a '04 Gretsch G6120 Nashville 6/12 Double Neck. Hope I don't regret it.

daveinspain, nice collection. Have you considered a picking up a Gibson ES or CS semi hollow guitar? Might go good with your herd.

Kenny V

Thanks Kenny, I had an ES 339, bought one when they first came out. Never bonded with it, ended up trading it for a Chet Atkins signature 6120. I liked that guitar but never used it and ended up selling it. I do have a Jornny A. which fills the semi hollow nitch but I do and have had GAS for an ES 175....

I still want that 339...I am trying to reason with myself but it is very hard.

Be happy with your gear. You are blessed to have nice gear. You are not even worthy of good gear, you **** player....these things are not working!

SJ-200 Custom in Transblack from Wildwoood up in the Rockies.

Gotta finish getting my Dear wife's flower / yard work installed. Then I will bring that Black Beauty into my stable...As My Pop always said , 'Ladies First"....

X

I still want that 339...I am trying to reason with myself but it is very hard.

Be happy with your gear. You are blessed to have nice gear. You are not even worthy of good gear, you **** player....these things are not working!

Lol. I it's a losing battle Izzy...

Archived