Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Some crap at the hotel by the airport, they called it Chicken Sate' & fried rice......Thats not what ai would have called it~

We were too tired to go out and ate in our room.

Gonna get breakfast over at the airport waiting for our flight to Cairns.

Chicken strips and salad for lunch

Pizza for supper

Been eating all sorts of stuff these last few days but still no Croc!

Maybe Saturday as we are going past a Croc farm?

Lunch today was a pie & chips @ $15 at the RSL. Was nice but crust was a bit hard, been in the warmer a bit too long.

However other restaurant options on the waterfront of Cairns could have cost us $60 or $70 for lunch......we weren't that hungry!

There was a gelati bar nearby so we had one of those for dessert. I had Cherry Ripe of course....yum!

F& C for tea?

Wow, no croc? We went to Florida way back and saw alligators in the city along the interstates and remember some in KOA campgrounds. Saw them off of boat rides and people reported them in their swimming pools. Today Deb and I had left over chicken casserole.

@ Port Douglas yesterday for lunch with a zilion places to eat! Most of them for trendy (wanky) people.

We ate at an Irish Pub and I had bangers & mash.

Went into town for Chinese and had a nice meal though far from the best we've ever had but it certainly was the most expensive!

Grabbed a sandwich for lunch at Cairns airport and I couldn't eat it , it was so bad, so I finished off a packet of M&M's I had in my backpack and ate an apple.

At the train station n Melbourne we grabbed a hamburger & chips before getting our train. It was at a place called Grill'd and was bloody nice! half the price of a hamburger in Cairns too. The food was typically $34 to $40 for a main!