Gibson Brands Forums

How much money do you have saved for you next guitar?

dem00n

I never am able to really save anything.I always end up using it on something else before getting enough saved for what I want.Unless I come across some fantastic deal on an unusually outstanding guitar,I am done buying any guitars for a while,or until or if the economy ever improves

Need to save, but won't. I always either charge it and pay it off (not the smartest move); hook it up on free interest if it's a big box retailer and pay it off before any interest is due ( a smarter move); or spend a bonus, windfall, tax return, etc. to buy it outright (the smartest move).

=D>

Need to save' date=' but won't. I always either charge it and pay it off (not the smartest move); hook it up on free interest if it's a big box retailer and pay it off before any interest is due ( a smarter move); or spend a bonus, windfall, tax return, etc. to buy it outright (the smartest move).

[/quote'] I'm in that catagory myself . I have a bad habit of buying it with plastic then figuring out how to pay for it . Pisses my wife off to no end !

Archived