Gibson Brands Forums

Tomorrow I'll use these...

rct

1pm to 5pm, big covered stage by the lake, pro sound, 90 degrees, 80% humidity, it will be a fine day to play the guitar and sing.

2005 Hello Kitty, bone stock but the straplocks. It's a hoot to play, the kiddies go by on the train all day, they love it.

Kitty%201%20June23.jpgKitty%202%20June23.jpg

'01 Les Paul Classic. Grovers, Dunlop straplocks, 57 Classics. It's been a lot of places with me, I love this guitar a lot.

Les%20Paul%201%20June23.jpgLes%20Paul%202%20June%2023.jpg

rct

Aren't you worried about someone walking off with the Hello Kitty axe?

That's never happened to me, anyone in any of dozens of bands of mine, anyone I know or have known in any other band, two countries, three states, since 1975.

rct

2005 Hello Kitty, bone stock but the straplocks. It's a hoot to play, the kiddies go by on the train all day, they love it.[/size]

I offered to buy one of those "for the wife" who loves HK, but she turned it down. My loss! [biggrin]

That's never happened to me, anyone in any of dozens of bands of mine, anyone I know or have known in any other band, two countries, three states, since 1975.

rct

I have been playing since 1982 and never had one stolen yet either but that Hello Kitty model actually goes for a couple times the MSRP now days. I like that LP, nice finish.

Archived