Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone wiki is back...

RobinTheHood

Just to be clear, this is no longer a functioning wiki. This is a static site rip I downloaded before the wiki went offline. All pertinent links and images are functional, but there will be no more updates to this site in the foreseeable future. My goal was only to make the existing information accessible again.

Edited by RobinTheHood
  • Upvote 1

There's something wrong with your site. I just went there and there is no content, just ad links.

This isn't to criticize your resource, which I think is an amazing effort to provide information to fans of Epiphone guitars, it's just to say your site is broken, I think.

• Upvote 2

I've changed the wiki directory on the server, so any links from the past week will need to be edited or they will become a - 404 page not found - within the next 24 hours.

Any bookmarks you have will need to be re-saved as well.

The new direct address to the Main Page is www.epiphonewiki.org/index/Main_Page.php

www.epiphonewiki.org still works as normal.

If you are getting a 404 error, empty your browser image and file cache.

Edited by RobinTheHood

Epiphone Wiki Archive updates

April 1, 2019

- Rearranged sidebar links

- Added original Strat & Tele Guide to archive

- Added original Epi-Wiki to archive

- Added 14 catalogs in .pdf format.

- Added links to Samick, Ibanez & Squier wikis

Good work....

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Duane! I was going to message you to ask about doing that, but my messages are full and I'm having a helluva time navigating this site on my phone. Lol. And I'm not even a luddite!!!

No worries...

"luddites arent we all"

[flapper]

• 3 years later...

I have actually been working on a new wiki (with actual wiki features) for a while. I keep bouncing between old models and new models, slowly closing the gap. The focus is the Gibson era, since the Statopoulos era is very well documented elsewhere, but I will add those eventually.