Gibson Brands Forums

Love this new forum!

carverman

Love the new format and the new rules that one has to agree to to become a new forum user.

Hopefully this will prevent the previous "forum wars" on controversial topics that really had no business

being on this forum. It also seems to imply that the Admistrator of this forum will take quick action to

dispatch offenders if they misbehave.

Editing posts is so much easier too! Well done Epiphone! [-(

I agree carverman I like this new forum alot too. I see people seem frustrated that the all the old info will be going away, but the beauty of it is the people that gave that knowledge to the old board are still here to lend to this one and eventually that wealth of knowledge will be applied here.

It's a real beauty this new place, glad to be active here. [-(

Love the new format and the new rules that one has to agree to to become a new forum user.

Hopefully this will prevent the previous "forum wars" on controversial topics that really had no business

being on this forum. It also seems to imply that the Admistrator of this forum will take quick action to

dispatch offenders if they misbehave.

Editing posts is so much easier too! Well done Epiphone! [-(

I love the new forum too Carverman! Wait a minute, you actually read the rules!?! Blasphemy!

I see people seem frustrated that the all the old info will be going away' date=' but the beauty of it is the people that gave that knowledge to the old board are still here to lend to this one and eventually that wealth of knowledge will be applied here.

[/quote']

Yeah, you'll feel that way until someone comes along and says: "Are you just paying for the name with Gibsons?? Or are they really better than Epiphones?"

It's a risk just to JOKE about that subject!

I am happy for the new forum; I hadn't been able to log onto the old one for months and finally just gave up. I didnt like having to register for the new forum though. I dont understand why our ID's and post totals couldnt have been saved.

Archived