Gibson Brands Forums

A song the gibby forum will love

nodehopper

That was great! I had to listen to it a few times. [thumbup]

Does anyone else see videos of guitars that sound amazing and think to themselves ' I have a guitar that sounds that good', then get all excited all over again? I was downstairs in the music room playing guitar when i decided to come up and check what's up on the forum, and found this. We are so lucky to have great guitars. I am grateful (greatful) [biggrin]

That actually had us laughing over here. It's kinda goofy I think.

Not that I didn't like it, I think it is cute when poeple love guitars so much we sing about them. Like singing about food.

I HAVE to wonder though, where is the song about HOW the guitar ended up in the fire? THAT has got to be an interesting story right there.

HA!

Gibson all the way through.

Nice post Node - loved it. I threw you a "+". [thumbup]

Back at you

Glad everyone like that song...all kidding aside it is a great "story" song ..... When she said "it was one of her only true stories"..... well...at least I believe she is honest about the song!

I been asking for tunes about Gibsons – this certainly was one. What is lyrics in the second verse : "The fire started at the ground-floor. . . . It took my husband. . . . "

Liked the song – she's straight forward sensitive about a dramatic tale. And she can do it. . .

Archived