Gibson Brands Forums

Some Led Zepplin on a Bird

JuanCarlosVejar

GL ,

lol

are you going to get a TV ?

I'm not sure about the Gibson Hummingbird TV, or the standard version yet. The price difference is large and I'm not sure it's worth it.. Of course I'm sure it would sound a bit better than my Ummm... Epi Hummingbird! lol! I'm also not sold on the present Hummingbirds rather odd, orange-brown-tan-yellow color. Much too dull for my taste. I want fire. I prefer the Heritage cherry version, but I don't know when or if Gibson will ever bring that color back.....That color would push my Hummingbird gas right over the edge instantly. I do love the sound of the Hummingbird over most other guitars. That sassy, taunting, nectar sweet tone, is so addicting. ...and that can be heard very clearly on this video. Yum.

JC

These videos show with all desirable clarity how splendid the note separation is on these guitars, , , and how good they sound.

Del – yours seems looser and sings excellentos, especially when picked.

Don't come and tell you traded that Hummingbird for butter on bread. . .

These videos show with all desirable clarity how splendid the note separation is on these guitars, , , and how good they sound.

Del – yours seems looser and sings excellentos, especially when picked.

Don't come and tell you traded that Hummingbird for butter on bread. . .

Thanks Eminor7

time will tell :)

time will tell :)

Have the feeling it is in the pawn-shop. . .

So there's another idea for a Hummingbird novel.

A forumite absolutely falls for this particular guitar and takes off to find and get it - Where is it, , , will he succeed. His clue of course is ghostly pick-guard.

Won't be me though - I'm perfectly happy with mine.

Have the feeling it is in the pawn-shop. . .

So there's another idea for a Hummingbird novel.

A forumite absolutely falls for this particular guitar and takes off to find and get it - Where is it, , , will he succeed. His clue of course is ghostly pick-guard.

Won't be me though - I'm perfectly happy with mine.

HaHa

Love it !

We are still awaiting one of your fine musical posts...showing us what your bird can do...are we not?

Come on Eminor7.... we havent had a sound clip from you for ages :D

You might have missed this test - another of the abstracts, , , this time on the Dove. . .

https://soundcloud.c...ibson-dove-test

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/105419-homage-to-the-dove/

Aha

just going thru your soundcloud page mate...great to see you have more stuff up on there now.. I'm following you..I'm O'goggo :)

Reasons for Waiting is class... just about to listen to the Bird on your sound test

thanks for sharing Eminor7

EDIT

yes...she sounds lovely...LOOSE man..I like it...You have finaly found her I believe :D

Archived