Gibson Brands Forums

Traditionals

blueslespaultone

Good move, Lazarus, and HNGD [thumbup] - I already posted into your NGD thread, too. :)

Thanks...had to convince my wife that the deal was too good to pass up and that Jr. needs to start building credit so I gave him an Xmas downpayment and he's to finance the rest thru his workplace/bank.

I justs realized that with so many guitars, my son won't want to move away to college (can't take anything good away with him), but live at home and go to our hometown State U like his two older siblings.

Price went up a little at Sweetwater just today (Tuesday), not as much as it was before but more than it was this last weekend.

Got mine just under the wire I guess. Good enough for me, and I do not take good pictures, and none show the real color of the guitar.

ke3x5on2.jpg

aan2e78a.jpg

Same guitar but neither quite right with the color (Caramel Burst), just got it delivered today.

Good enough for me!

[rolleyes]

Price went up a little at Sweetwater just today (Tuesday), not as much as it was before but more than it was this last weekend.

Got mine just under the wire I guess. Good enough for me, and I do not take good pictures, and none show the real color of the guitar.

ke3x5on2.jpg

aan2e78a.jpg

Same guitar but neither quite right with the color (Caramel Burst), just got it delivered today.

Good enough for me!

[rolleyes]

I got a Carmelburst 2 days ago and it looked more reddish in the pic than in person. Quite happy with it.

Nice LP, I like the body weight 50-necks on them with the 57-57+ combination. I find them consistently good sounding. That said the QC in 2013 has been pretty darn good. I hear Gibson is doing away with the nibs on the binding this coming year also which I believe is a good move. The Chicago Blue is gone for next year also. I like the Chicago Blue.

I have a new Caramel Burst Traditional arriving Monday, 10 lbs 6 oz. Looking forward to it!

Caramel Burst is a nice colour, and 10 lbs 6 oz sound like a respectable weight. Looking forward to the pictures of your scheduled new mate here... [love]

Archived