Gibson Brands Forums

agf new low

blindboygrunt

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this cavalier fellow? Doesn't he know they're only for polishing and posting Show & Tell pieces. Actually playing the guitar sounds like it could lead to all sorts of trouble. He'd be better selling up and moving on hobby-wise if he's going to start mucking around like this......

Anybody else think we need to run an intervention to keep BBG off of the AGF forum?

They're just going to hurt you, BBG. You must stop visiting that neighborhood, however painful at first.

You can trust us. We are your friends.

Walk toward the light.

Here, here's some Kool-Aid and a NeckUp so you can play your guitar when we put you on lithium.

FMA

The guy talking about shaving his legs for cycling really cracked me up....not a pretty thought.

Dang glad those "granola cruncher" weren't think'n a Bicyclist was a "BIKER" as that is major offensive language to a Harley Rider!!! Them's fight'n words for sure. [cursing] Like you said Lefty, they are CYCLISTS and BIKERS don't need to shave their legs, not even the women. We'll, we'd rather the women they did however!! [biggrin]

Aster

The AGF? Too many serious instrumentalist types going about there.... I was banned from the AGF for less than asking that strap question :-({|= . I don't really miss posting there though. Some knowledgeable people but too much fake nice =D> and roving gangs of do-gooders [-X for me. Whenever a thread got a little interesting (sometimes a little heat can be healthy) posts started going missing, moderated or sometimes even godly. Not believing in that man in the sky didn't help me much either. [laugh]

The AGF? Too many serious instrumentalist types going about there.... I was banned from the AGF for less than asking that strap question :-({|= . I don't really miss posting there though. Some knowledgeable people but too much fake nice =D> and roving gangs of do-gooders [-X for me. Whenever a thread got a little interesting (sometimes a little heat can be healthy) posts started going missing, moderated or sometimes even godly. Not believing in that man in the sky didn't help me much either. [laugh]

You got banned from the AGF Jack, seriously .... ?

You obviously havent been to enough praise & worship sessions.

I almost got booted for the 7th time for suggesting "Highway to Hell' as a Xmas praise song .... [rolleyes]

You got banned from the AGF Jack, seriously .... ?

You obviously havent been to enough praise & worship sessions.

I almost got booted for the 7th time for suggesting "Highway to Hell' as a Xmas praise song .... [rolleyes]

Lol.

I was actually laughing at your "Pierce Brosnan" guitar thread a wee while ago (I still occasionally read some of the posts). [lol]

I think I maybe overstepped the mark in open mic a few times by posting religious/political memes, but the booting came when I reopened a thread that was shut down (I think I did that twice) and for having a second profile that I occasionally logged in with. [laugh]

Lol.

I was actually laughing at your "Pierce Brosnan" guitar thread a wee while ago (I still occasionally read some of the posts). [lol]

I think I maybe overstepped the mark in open mic a few times by posting religious/political memes, but the booting came when I reopened a thread that was shut down (I think I did that twice) and for having a second profile that I occasionally logged in with. [laugh]

Oh youre going straight to hell Jack .... !

Like your style.

Yup, I've had some lovely spats on AGF with a self righteous "lefty who plays righty" who has a personal crusade going to make all lefty-leaning kids play like him instead. He really winds me up.

Not me, dude. I'm barred for responding to some flirting. Can't even see the thread, so I'm only following what's said here.

There I was thinking it was your 'second profile' as Jack puts it. Perhaps Jack is Mickmeister, then.

Yup, I've had some lovely spats on AGF with a self righteous "lefty who plays righty" who has a personal crusade going to make all lefty-leaning kids play like him instead. He really winds me up.

Haha. Now that is a strange crusade. I remember a few of those types that wanted everyone to play/learn the "right" way (always the way they did it [laugh] ).

Haha. Now that is a strange crusade. I remember a few of those types that wanted everyone to play/learn the "right" way (always the way they did it [laugh] ).

The problem is that many innocent parents join the AGF to ask questions about whether their kid should play righty or lefty & because this guy has 30k posts/is a guitar teacher, there is a serious risk they'll listen to him. Now I fully understand that some people can adapt but if I'd been forced to play righty I couldn't/wouldn't be playing today.....

The problem is that many innocent parents join the AGF to ask questions about whether their kid should play righty or lefty & because this guy has 30k posts/is a guitar teacher, there is a serious risk they'll listen to him. Now I fully understand that some people can adapt but if I'd been forced to play righty I couldn't/wouldn't be playing today.....

That's true but then you wouldn't be plagued by impossible quandaries like how to stop your strap sliding off your knee !

Archived