POST YOUR PICTURES HERE!!!!!

Carmine457

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice guitar Fist... Congrats!!!

Play her....

Love her...

Live with her...' date=' But dont sleep with her, cause thats kinda wierd..... - EVH[/quote']

Haha thanks =D

It's been torture. I've been saving for her for about a year since I haven't been able to get a job.

(kinda hard sometimes at 14)

I actually had a dream that I woke up with it beside me last night..

o_O

Haha thanks =D

It's been torture. I've been saving for her for about a year since I haven't been able to get a job.

(kinda hard sometimes at 14)

I actually had a dream that I woke up with it beside me last night..

o_O

I know what your sayin..... I pulled out all the money I have ever saved since I was 4 and bought my les pauls. (my parents still think Im insane for doin it, lol)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURFPUP WHAT R U DUING PUTTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL GUITARS IN GRASS? SACRILEGE!!!

Got something against grass? Guitars are made of wood ya know (which grew in the dirt just like grass). Besides' date=' I got nice grass. Hey! Get offa my lawn kid!

Here's another just for you...

[img']http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/morettaj/CIMG9556-1.jpg[/img]

if i had enoguh money i would pay over the top to buy that beauty from you.

damn me and my poorness.

if i ever have a custom made gibson, i'll show them that top and tell them i want one thats like its evil twin.

beautiful guitar, your really lucky to have it.

take good care of it, i'll be around in about 4 or 5 years time

Ehm....

Is'nt that Standard AN R9????????????????? :-({|=

The local guitar junkies I hang around at my local music store said the top looked like if it was from a R9.. And I will never be able to afford one of those. So I VOS'd it.. Some sand paper and linseed or lemon oil did the trick.. Turned out well huh???? A guy came up to me and offered me 5 Grandfor it.. ( I would never sell it) so I declined...... Not regretful one bit.....

The local guitar junkies I hang around at my local music store said the top looked like if it was from a R9.. And I will never be able to afford one of those. So I VOS'd it.. Some sand paper and linseed or lemon oil did the trick.. Turned out well huh???? A guy came up to me and offered me 5 Grandfor it.. ( I would never sell it) so I declined...... Not regretful one bit.....

wow that turned out really good. i did the same thing with my epi LPC. it used to be a tobacco burst' date=' check out the finish in the high def pictures earlier for a good look at the finish (my epi was lucky enought to be an older one made in one of the korean factorys) it has a really nice top. i used sand paper and uhh spit :D .

i also have some new pics now of my LP with it's new bigsby :D i finally got it after months of wanting it.

myguitar4.jpg

Archived