Gibson Brands Forums

My New old Epiphone

Thomse

I remember seeing one on eBay, a year or two ago, and the guy was selling it with a picture of Paris Hilton holding it (the picture went with the guitar). Apparently, he felt that made it more valuable, didn't sell for a long time, if ever. Hey, Thomse, you didn't get a picture with that guitar, did ya? [cool] Enjoy it.

I remember seeing one on eBay, a year or two ago, and the guy was selling it with a picture of Paris Hilton holding it (the picture went with the guitar). Apparently, he felt that made it more valuable, didn't sell for a long time, if ever. Hey, Thomse, you didn't get a picture with that guitar, did ya? [cool] Enjoy it.

I didn't get the picture but i got all the case candy. I played it last night its not a bad handling guitar . I kind of have that epiphone sickness .

I didn't get the picture but i got all the case candy. I played it last night its not a bad handling guitar . I kind of have that epiphone sickness .

This was a one time deal, "celebrity touched", so to speak. I'd say yours is more valuable because she hadn't touched it. [rolleyes] In all the pictures I've seen, I've never seen any controls. Where are they located?

This was a one time deal, "celebrity touched", so to speak. I'd say yours is more valuable because she hadn't touched it. [rolleyes] In all the pictures I've seen, I've never seen any controls. Where are they located?

It has a chrome push pull nob in the center of the wheel .

It's an Epiphone Airscreamer!!

airstream.jpg

Thomse,

That's quite a piece of history you have there.

Where on earth (literally) did you find one?

Willy

Hey Willy cool a Michigander. I bought it from a old Airstream dealer.

Hey Willy cool a Michigander. I bought it from a old Airstream dealer.

What a coincidence. Although we live around Ann Arbor, we go camping not far from Grand Rapids.

There are other Mich. folks here as well.

RTH is a member who has long provided this forum with valuable historic info on Epiphones. He also plays in a band around Detroit.

Anyway, great collectable.

Willy

Archived