Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know any good music videos?

sg50

34 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

His wife is a strange one. They have lots of these. The one where they do BS - Paranoid is great too. Toyah  climbs the door in that one. Looks like a super modded Gold Top.

They're just freakin' awesome!  What a way to live...  thinking about how to put this stuff together.

• 2 weeks later...

Hear Eddie Van Halen get cosmic on a newly unearthed cover of Jimi Hendrix’s If 6 Was 9...    (not video just audio link from Guitar World)

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1162303189%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-EragyP5hRKz&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true

Edited by mihcmac

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

You never seen a women's nipple..

Sure he has his sisters.

Toyah and Robert posted the video with her obviously massive girl parts swinging about. I just commented on it.

Go save Canada before you save our country. Man, we already have to come to terms with the fact that Neil Young is now an American.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

10 minutes ago, jvi said:

Neil will allways be a Canuck and we are proud of his work in music and on the environment.

Nope he is a 50/50. You can have him and the Beib back as well. Yeah now he can vote in the USA and run his mouth even more about how bad we are.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

3 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Neil Young can kiss my red-white-and-blue azz.   

I thought I heard him singing a couple of houses down from me once but it turns out one of my neighbors accidentally stepped on his cats tail. 

He certainly likes to run his yap along with Springsteen and others that think us adults are to stupid to make an informed decision. We don't need rich bloated rock stars to tell us we don't live a good and wholesome lifestyle just like they did.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

And like the cold chilly morning wind he is gone again. Probably policing the Martin or Guild or any other guitar forum where jerks like us post.

I assume your barred from other forums...

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

That guy and Porcupine Tree is everything that is wrong with what is considered Prog Rock. He should stick to sitting behind the mixing board where is really shines. I have his Remastered Yes and King Crimson stuff, muy bueno.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper