Gibson Brands Forums

Ok im getting slightly worried now

Rabs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my belief, no Swiss authority would ever raid the Zoo of Zurich, Switzerland, which's clerks managed to put up US authorities against Gibson.

I hope the Swiss zookeepers leave my Government Series II Explorer alone - the one from my avatar - or will I have to fear they agitate German authorities against me?

Sorry, but after coming back home from a rehearsal, I just took a full-blown coffee - with caffeine, that is...

Aw, that's ok ks. I don't even know what they're all on about anyway (lol).

Since you state to be located in a Witness Protection Programme, it's best you didn't witness it at all. There definitely will be no need to testify anything to anybody anymore [thumbup][biggrin]

as much as i dislike him, henry j is a pretty good businessman, and is good for gibson. i know alot of throwbacks keep clamoring for vintage style instruments, but that's just flat out stupid. you don't see auto enthusiasts clamoring for ford to bring back the model T, but guitar players everywhere line up to over pay for old worn out technology and mythology. queue the guys who bought $3500 LPs that are no better than $700 guitars wearing other labels in 3-2-1.....

Following that logic they should never have produced the new '70s style Camaros and '70s style Challengers because people wouldn't buy them.

And have you ever seen footage of a Model T navigating the rutted muddy roads that would swallow a modern car?

Archived