Gibson Brands Forums

NGD kinda

Motherofpearl

Well a few days ago I aquired this L130 and I truly feel like I've found the hidden Gem of gibson. Great feel and a big booming sound. Throaty with lots of sustain. Quite cheap as well.

Here's a couple pics and I'll try and get a video up soon aswell. I also never posted a NGD on my other which was a few weeks back I'll also post a pic of it. Thanks for looking

20150626_144003_zpsd5k97s5s.jpg

20150626_144019_zpsbxliybfc.jpg

20150612_204615_zpseecrhgbv.jpg

20150612_204624_zpspzk9jygf.jpg

Congrats! The older I get, the more I've come to love smaller guitars. It's good to have a full-powered Gibson/Martin at your disposal, but an LG-2/3 is essential for a little guy like myself. I'd never heard of the L-130 before, so I learned something today! Enjoy!

Used to have a '50s LG 3/4 - they're so darn cute!

And I've always liked those L-130s. Played a few when they were first sold new, but was more focused on jumbos at the time.

Congrats on a very nice pair!

I haven't used it yet. Defiantly not my favorite place for it. I'll try it out later if your interested in doing it that way

I was surprised when I saw it...thought maybe it was your preference. I prefer the side facing up to the player when you have the strap on.

Used to have a '50s LG 3/4 - they're so darn cute!

And I've always liked those L-130s. Played a few when they were first sold new, but was more focused on jumbos at the time.

Congrats on a very nice pair!

The Lg2 3/4 get played here more than any other guitar nowadays.

Archived