Gibson Brands Forums

I Hereby Nominate Sal For Prez......

Murph

I think somebody has to do something about all these Chinese guitars entering the country illegally. I'm in favor of rounding up all Chinese guitars and sending them back to China. The good ones can apply for re-entry.

American guitars for America!

Play American Blue: Bluegrass to Blues!

Say "no" to the British Invasion. Say "no" to "World Music"! No more "New Age" for the New World!

And the pc youre typing on ??

The PC I'm typing on, the phone I'm talking on, the chair I'm sitting on and who knows what else has to go back. I'll have to sit in a cave with a campfire but at least I'll have a US made guitar to sing about how much I miss my all my other stuff :)

Hold the presses - my phone was made in Thailand! I can keep it.

The PC I'm typing on, the phone I'm talking on, the chair I'm sitting on and who knows what else has to go back. I'll have to sit in a cave with a campfire but at least I'll have a US made guitar to sing about how much I miss my all my other stuff :)

Hold the presses - my phone was made in Thailand! I can keep it.

I'm not sure where the tuners on your all American guitar were made, unless they're from Waverly. And the mahogany probably came from south/central America, the rosewood from Asia, and the ebony probably from Africa. Hard to buy all-American anything these days (US Amurrican, anyway).

Like it or not, we're all in one big boat.

This Taylor thing is a bit troubling. We have to be very careful. If Sal should be elected and then we find out that he played Cash, Dylan, or David Allan Coe music on a Taylor.....then all bets are off. The media will have a "field day" with it.... There might even be a move to impeach him.

1450303283[/url]' post='1721871']

This Taylor thing is a bit troubling. We have to be very careful. If Sal should be elected and then we find out that he played Cash, Dylan, or David Allan Coe music on a Taylor.....then all bets are off. The media will have a "field day" with it.... There might even be a move to impeach him.

I only played percussive tap music and "world music" on the Taylor. I always adhere to Gibson -Cash, Croce-Martin, Dead-Martin, Ricky Martin-Martin.

I only played percussive tap music and "world music" on the Taylor. I always adhere to Gibson -Cash, Croce-Martin, Dead-Martin, Ricky Martin-Martin.

Ricky Martin? Say it ain't so, Sal! I suppose we have to consider Puerto Rico part of Amurrica, don't we?

Unless I see mention of a wage rise for guitarists, discounts for strings and things, training and education funding, transport concessions, seats and employment in Congress [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin], I am starting to swing that vote........

Rats, I can't vote from here and we have our own fried fish. We have had more leaders than Ray Charles had drummers! And they vote themselves in.

BluesKing777.

Archived