Gibson Brands Forums

HI FROM MY BEACH HOUSE

BluesKing777

BK may not be able to post photos just now.Here's my local beach, 15 minutes drive from home.Been out for a surf the last couple of days.There's a bunch of beaches in this stretch..

Voodoo, Greenhills,Wanda, Elouera,North and South Cronulla.Also lots of natural ocean rock pools.It's like a little holiday everytime I go there.

Its our main holiday now in Australia.Most businesses are shut for 2 weeks.

Keep warm cobbers [biggrin]

north-cronulla-bay_zpsshvt5m4t.jpg

i am quite sure there will be a photo or 45!

hot as Hades - punkoid band rehearsing 4 doors down and when a cool change comes tomorrow, they could discover BK777 on electric bottle, but otherwise the doors are shut and blinds drawn and the air con doing 100 watts.

useless typing on this thing - cant see anything.

back deck looks at stunted forest here - hope nobody lights a ciggy.

too hot to waddle down the beach track to be shark bait, like FB in Cronulla - the great spot except jets landing on the beach.. no jets and only a half a shop here!

happy new year all

BluesKing777... playing sunburst Martin CEO7 on Sunburst Ave!

1451527334[/url]' post='1725648']

BK may not be able to post photos just now.Here's my local beach, 15 minutes drive from home.Been out for a surf the last couple of days.There's a bunch of beaches in this stretch..

Voodoo, Greenhills,Wanda, Elouera,North and South Cronulla.Also lots of natural ocean rock pools.It's like a little holiday everytime I go there.

Oh man talk about living vicariously! i love it!

Nothing like the environs of Sunny Sydney at the height of summer. If you like heat. And sunshine. And beautiful girls without a lot of clothes on. And cold beer. Australia's the only place in the world where the beer is colder than in the US, if that's possible.

no complaints about Sydney beach living....but after living in the weather erratic of my town, well as tourist to Sydney we look pink and pale and slightly moronic splashing in the waves in winter...

we went to the beach last evening and on the way saw an alien on a shack lawn which turned out to be 3 kangaroos chewing possibly the last renter! new years eve there appeared to be fisherman fishing and back at my shack me playing .... band down the road must have had a gig - silence. very loud is me playin' ad lib through the change of year in the middle of nowhere. only sound is all the creatures and that noisy rolling wave.😁😁😂

got sensational photos of sunset but....

cool change here - 95 instead of 110...and we didn't need the kitchen sink we dragged here! everything here!

BluesKing777.

yes, the hound is here, FMA...

we only gp to 'pet friendly' accomms - usually with weird rules to make the humans suffer for having that dog, but this time dogs rule with femced yard and allowed inside.

whoever cancelled their long term tightly held booking would have a real good reason, hope they are ok.

oh. and camera says 495 photos so far......just back from long touristy drive and have located 2-4 places I could live forever😁😁😁

BluesKing777.

Oh no, he's got that camera thing again. Why does he have to point it at me? Why is it never a Milk Bone?

There is an element of truth there, FMA!

The same look in the eye passes both the Hound and the Princess when the camera, of mention of camera and camera 'safaris', and the same when a guitar is produced.......

I am back at my 'swamp house' after a long, long drive including some phone GPS detour stories that you just couldn't make up! And some other lucky holiday makers were moving in to the beach house soon. [crying] [crying]

BluesKing777.

A short holiday story......loving my laptop and wifi back!

So we went for a drive to a pop coast town the other week and the place was jumping for holiday time. I said to the Boss that it is nice but I couldn't stand that crowded-ness any more.

Like this:

BusyBeach1_zpsq8sfe3nb.jpg

BusyBeach2_zpskl8fk1ii.jpg

more to come

At this time of year around the weirdest places people are everywhere. Years back, I came along a desert road in the middle of nowhere and passed some pink dry salt lakes and out in the middle of one were 2 roller bladers!

And don't forget the lone jogger or bike rider doing a Forest G.

At the place above I stopped at the cliffs to take a photo and this family are out on the top of the rock!

BusyBeach3_zpsh8cogdak.jpg

BusyBeach4_zpsm82tzrko.jpg

And don't forget the 'lone rock fisherman waiting to be washed away' type:

BusyBeach5_zpsn6g4ecut.jpg

So, off to the beach house at Sunburst Avenue!

The sign - sadly, somebody either spelled it wrong firstly (Sunburn???, Sunburt??), repaired it or fixed a smash:

SunburstAve1_zpsrr2kclio.jpg

Scary forest full of jumping and biting things out the back of the shack:

SunburstAve2_zpsob5fgwsv.jpg

SunburstAve3_zpsyxy7yyuz.jpg

Big and noisy birds eating these things:

SunburstAve5_zpssc2unduw.jpg

Archived