Gibson Brands Forums

Guns & Roses?

rct

Yeah im a fairly big GnR fan, but for me it was always about Slash and Izzy (still think Slash is great).. Lost interest after Illusions...

Saw them in 1991 at Wembley stadium with Soundgarden and Faith no More in support.. Don't get much better than that and that's how I will keep it..

No real interest in seeing them again but its cool for the fans that missed them first time around even though I agree without Izzy its not really a proper reunion ... Of course if I manage to get a free ticket I will go though :P

should be intresing what slash do with song's Chinese democ forgive the spelling the light's blown near were my computer it is and I can't see s'''

should be intresing what slash do with song's Chinese democ forgive the spelling the light's blown near were my computer it is and I can't see s'''

Yeah well id imagine they will only go as far as the Spaghetti Incident.. and even that would be too far in my book :)

But even if they played a selection of Lies, Appetite and Illusions theyd still have a way long enough set...

We will see I guess :)

(or maybe they will get Buckethead to come back too? (buckethead [rolleyes] )

i agree mate he can play but a bucket?? if ya got that talent why hide behind a kfc bucket [confused]

My friends suggested the other day that he was injured in a terrible explosion at KFC and sadly the bucket could never be removed (kindly KFC restored the slightly damaged bucket to its original glory and gave him a mask to cover where the chicken hit his face).

[lol] [lol] [lol]

My friends suggested the other day that he was injured in a terrible explosion at KFC and sadly the bucket could never be removed (kindly KFC restored the slightly damaged bucket to its original glory and gave him a mask to cover where the chicken hit his face).

I can't understand why Slash would want to go back to that headcase when he has a much better singer right now. :-k

Really, there are many factors, but mostly it's about the Benjamins...I mean, what's the bigger draw Slash's Snake Pit or GNR...The Joe Perry Project or Aerosmith...Joe Walsh or the Eagles...Jimmy Page or Led Zeppelin? I'm sure there are some counter examples like Rod Stewart or the Faces, but usually people want to see the band and not just a member of the band.

I think what interest me is that fact they can find a way to do it.

It's always a good thing when people can put aside their differences. An even better thing when an asshole stops being one.

If they can do it, my hats off to all of them.

Archived