Gibson Brands Forums

Who is your favorite group old or new ?

4Hayden

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five bands I listened to a lot in the 70's while driving around up and down the streets was Black Oak Arkansas, Alice Cooper, and Moody Blues, Bread, and America. Anyone else ever liked them or am I the only one? msp_scared.gif

Loved America and did quite a few of theirs for quite a few years. Ventura Highway and Sister Golden Hair always went over big.

rct

Five bands I listened to a lot in the 70's while driving around up and down the streets was Black Oak Arkansas, Alice Cooper, and Moody Blues, Bread, and America. Anyone else ever liked them or am I the only one? msp_scared.gif

Yeah, I liked, and listened to ALL of those, actually. Went to see BOA, and The Moody Blues, Live (on different dates), in Kansas City, Missouri.

Must have been in the early '70's. The band "Kansas" was getting very popular, too...when I was in school at KU (University of Kansas), obviously.

LOL Brings back a LOT of Great memories! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

1452634886[/url]' post='1729950']

Loved America and did quite a few of theirs for quite a few years. Ventura Highway and Sister Golden Hair always went over big.

rct

msp_thumbup.gif We saw them long ago. They went in a long talk about what alligator lizards in the air meant. Too funny, I always wondered. About that.

1452650835[/url]' post='1730007']

Yeah, I liked, and listened to ALL of those, actually. Went to see BOA, and The Moody Blues, Live (on different dates), in Kansas City, Missouri.

Must have been in the early '70's. The band "Kansas" was getting very popular, too...when I was in school at KU (University of Kansas), obviously.

LOL Brings back a LOT of Great memories! [thumbup][biggrin]

CB

Remember those big old 8 track tapes? Loved Alice Cooper, saw him some several years back in Council Bluffs Iowa. He is still good, puts on a good show.

Oh Yeah!! I had them all, over the years, at various times...8 track, Cassette, CD!

I always hated when the 8 tracks, or cassettes got "eaten" by the player! LOL At least

the CD player just stop playing...they don't usually destroy the CD, in the process.

Although, it's sometimes a chore to retrieve them, from the built in players, in cars.

"Always Something!" lOL

CB

Archived