Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

I believe is a sort of burger but the meat filling is loose mince, Dig.

As for me, dinner was a stir fry and rice. Yum.

Thanks SG.

I bought a couple of gourmet pies to bring home for lunch.

Tea last night was fillet steak, some new veggie stick things and an egg. Maybe not the veggie sticks next time but they were Ok, just not for this meal.

1473241754[/url]' post='1797643']

What's a sloppy Joe?

Yes, you brown Hamburger in a skillet, then when it's ready, pour a can of Manwich original Sloppy Joe Sauce and stirring it warms and place the meat sauce on hamburger buns. I haven't had any for a very long time as Deb is not found of it. At least thTs how I make it and to me it tastes very good but there are other ways of making it too. Before they made Manwhich sauce, I made it with ketchup and mustard and onions and peppers. Like Paul Hogan said, you can live on it but it tastes like $$$$. Just kidding, it wasn't as good as the manwhich sucre though. Today I had a turkey sandwich for lunch and Bar B Que Ribs for dinner, a half stack with a salad and mashed garlic potatoes.

1473284554[/url]' post='1797756']

Orange chicken with rice and vegetables

Mmmm...I love Orange Chicken. Sweet and Sour also. msp_thumbup.gif

1473338742[/url]' post='1797949']

Yep or grandmas. I think it's the love they put in it does it.

They were a speacial breed. I remember mowing the grass for this old lady when I got married to Deb. that she knew and this old gal made us homemade German Chocolate cakes from scratch. She never believed in the cake mixes of today, everything was home made. My wife's Grandmother was a good cook also. Thank God Deb learned and turned out to be one too. Lunch today was Runza chicken tenders as he wasn't eating much for us today and we were on our way to drop him off at his mom's. Dinner I had 3 tacos.

1473392208[/url]' post='1798118']

Mmmm...I love Orange Chicken. Sweet and Sour also. msp_thumbup.gif

Grandmas:

They were a speacial breed. I remember mowing the grass for this old lady when I got married to Deb. that she knew and this old gal made us homemade German Chocolate cakes from scratch. She never believed in the cake mixes of today. Lunch was chicken tenders and dinner was 3 tacos.

Met friends at the RSL for lunch yesterday and we had a nice time before moving to the art society to do some work moving stuff and hanging honour boards etc.

I had butterflied chicken breast with mushroom sauce.

Tea last night was crumbed fillets of sand whiting, chips and coleslaw.

Bella was naughty so she didn't get any fish!

Poor Bella. Debbie caught Grayson handing small pieces of a powdered donut to Sundace today. Lol, neither of us saw him do it but the camera caught him which Deb saw after she took him home. Lunch was a hamburger and salad with chicken and dumplings for dinner. She showed me how to make that now. Her's is great.

It's OK Bell got the fish for tea last night and we like her having it as it's so good for her. She has also learned to eat raw veggies and some fruit, also all good for her. She's awfully over weight and we are substituting veggies for other things like scraps to try and trim her down.

Lunch yesterday was a chicken fillet with bacon and mayo on two pieces of toast....it was nice. Followed by an apple.

For dinner we made beef olives with potatoes and veggies....bloody lovely! Followed by a fruit yoghurt and the last two Cadburys chocolates I won from the choccie machine in town the other day.

1473541194[/url]' post='1798450']

It's OK Bell got the fish for tea last night and we like her having it as it's so good for her. She has also learned to eat raw veggies and some fruit, also all good for her. She's awfully over weight and we are substituting veggies for other things like scraps to try and trim her down.

Lunch yesterday was a chicken fillet with bacon and mayo on two pieces of toast....it was nice. Followed by an apple.

For dinner we made beef olives with potatoes and veggies....bloody lovely! Followed by a fruit yoghurt and the last two Cadburys chocolates I won from the choccie machine in town the other day.

Didn't think dogs liked fish? Sundance will eat most anything though but never tried fish.

Green bean diet for overweight dogs for awhile helps them get back down. My Nephew had a min pin with its belly touching the floor and he was told that and the dog lost that weight. I cut sundance down to half his food a day and he lost 12 pounds and looks good at 88 lbs. now so now I'm giving him two cups again but No treats. Deb was giving him way to many treats and it put him at 100 lbs. he still had tuck up in his gut but his hips were too wide.Was going to have pizza for lunch but they didn't open till 11:00 and the football game was coming on at 11:10 I thought. Then Pepper Jacks didn't open till 11:00 either so went home and had a turkey cheese sauerkraut sand which and said screw it. Watched the game. Deb made roast beef sandwiches tonight when she got home.

Fish! Both my last two dogs would mug you for some fish! You have to ensure that all the bones are removed of course but it's probably Bella's favourite food.

She doesn't get a lot 'cause it's too expensive but we always buy a little bit more for her.

She also loves veggies cut up small. Gael was giving her bits of cut up celery and carrot last night and she was talking (for about 5 minutes) saying "Can I please have some more Mummy?"

Bella also eats any fruit that we offer her, apple, grapes, kiwi fruit, think she's had bits of banana?

She's overweight, for the same reason, "Oh poor dog's hungry, here have a snack Sweetie".

(well it is a food thread~)

Gael had a big day yesterday with the AGM of the art society so I had tea going when she got home.

I did a butterflied marinated leg of lamb and roast veggies. Not too bad if I say so myself!

I posted this last night but it didn't take. This place is running slow again and that is causing missteps in posting.

1473712237[/url]' post='1798800']

Gael had a big day yesterday with the AGM of the art society so I had tea going when she got home.

I did a butterflied marinated leg of lamb and roast veggies. Not too bad if I say so myself!

I posted this last night but it didn't take. This place is running slow again and that is causing missteps in posting.

Humm? Sorry, I dosed off and fell asleep 3 times already! It's a struggle to stay awake. eusa_wall.gif Sooo tired. Lunch- OK, msp_thumbup.gif I had a God Fathers Pizza for lunch. Deb went to Missouri with 8 lady friends to shop for quilts and Not One brought me home a Quilted Gibson guitar. Last Time I give Her 3 Grand for a New Kitchen. msp_confused.gif

What's a Capt. D, 4H? Lunch was chicken tenders, dinner was a Steak Philly with cheese.

I'm glad someone else asked as I didnt know either, in fact I dont know what half the things you blokes mention here are, and almost none of the places you mention.

May as well be speaking another language!