Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

BLT again for lunch yesterday nothing better while I can go out to the vine and pick fresh tomatoes. This am breakfast was bagels smothered in butter and honey. Did you know that honey has 72 things in it that are good for you? Fr. Basil the new parish priest was a beekeeper at the abbey and informed me of all the wonderful health benefits derived from honey.

Out to dinner with friends last night I had Asian style seafood curry & rice...it was OK but wouldn't rave.

I attacked the chocolate machine at the venue and came back to the table with bulging pockets. I think I ate 3 there and more over coffee back at our friends place. Expected blood sugar to be ballistic this morning but in fact it was quite low for the 4th day in a row. Gonna have to drop my insulin back a bit I think.

Long time since I had an Omlet, sounds good and BLT's too, love them both. Today the wife wanted to go to Spaghetti Works. Mmm, very good. I had Beer Cheese and Chili on mine with Garlic bread and a salad. She made a Taco salad in a fried bowl for dinner.

Yesterday was out usual egg & bacon rolls a Saturday morning routine. Gael was off to a pastel workshop so I cooked and they were damn fine, if I say so myself!

Lunch, left over Asian style chicken & noodle stir fry...Yum! Followed by an apple and a handful of tiny teddy chocolate biscuits.

Tea Gael did eye fillet with mushroom gravy, small roast potato pieces, peas, carrots & corn. Her sauces are legendary!

My blood sugar is currently coming out too low so I've been adjusting insulin and scoffing chocolate far too much but low again. If it's still low tomorrow I'll drop down another couple of units.

I've been eating everything in sight too.

Dunno what we will have today , have a rummage around in the fridge later!