Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1472677245[/url]' post='1795965']

"Worms & gravel" last night! Well thats what I used to tell the grandkids it was but otherwise known as spaghetti & meat sauce.

Very nice too.

Never heard that phrase used for spaghetti. My mom's youngest brother, when he was a little kid ate a whole can of worms once that the two older brothers spent digging them up for next day's fishing. Lol, My mom watched him down the can of worms and rushed over to brush his teeth inside for the next 1/2 hour she told me. Today lunch was a chicken salad sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie. Dinner I had a small bowl of chili and soda.

Well worms are good protein at least!

Left over "worms & gravel" for lunch...Yum! (by the way, that's a little Diggerism to amuse the grandkids)

We were discussing going out for tea last night when friends rang and wanted to meet up for a meal so we headed into an awful night driving into town. I hate driving at night in rain!

We went to the local club an absolute institution in our town, food always excellent and a bit cheaper than the average. Sort of place where it's intimate and friendly and the staff know us.

I had the house hamburger which is monumental!

Couldn't eat all of it but it was lovely ($18)

We have Grayson till Sunday night when mom and dad come home. So meals will be around him. He loves pizza, chicken tenders ice cream and pretzels. Lolmsp_flapper.gif amazing Pizza machine was lunch and if he ate the whole slice grandma told him he could play afterwards on their toddler playground.

Orange chicken and rice. Helping my friend put brake shoes on his truck today,those hubs came off harder than anything I've ever worked on before. Used the acetylene torch to heat them up and used this new wd40 called blue torch. Really worked good. They've been using salt on the roads here now in the winter and everything gets rusted up so bad,wish they'd go back to sand.

Brekkie was an omelette on toast with a few baked beans cooked for me by my beloved, a request for Fathers day!

Lunch yesterday was at my daughter's and we had Italian style. First was a garlic bread with 2 types of cheese melted over it. It looked decadent and tasted like heaven! Then followed by a chicken pasta dish which was great too.

Not very hungry last night so I cooked up some garlic prawns and rice.

Wife wanted to take Grayson to Golden Corral buffet as she thought he would eat something there but neither her or him got the chance to eat much. He was fussy. Do for dinner she wanted to try spaghetti at Facholies and he ate a whole slice of pizza. So a buffet and spaghetti for me.