Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Coincidence!

Sausages and fried eggs on toast for brunch....coffee...

Tonight; cold chicken, ham and.....sausage...with Moroccan couscous, tomatoes, spring onions..

....and a cold beer. [thumbup]

1470723335[/url]' post='1789953']

How did she get the "Mac" in the muffin? Wear a kilt while she was making it?

Grin~

She buys the same bread that McDonalds uses in their egg mc muffin and cooks an egg and throws on cheese. Usually she will put sausage or bacon on it and it's just as good as theirs is. Today was a turkey sandwich for lunch and dinner was was an experiment. She tried making a turkey roll with ham and.cheese inside and with fruit.

She buys the same bread that McDonalds uses in their egg mc muffin and cooks an egg and throws on cheese. Usually she will put sausage or bacon on it and it's just as good as theirs is. Today was a turkey sandwich for lunch and dinner was was an experiment. She tried making a turkey roll with ham and.cheese inside and with fruit.

how did the turkey roll with ham and.cheese inside and with fruit turn out

4H

Making our way down past Brisbane heading for northern NSW yesterday we were caught on a congested freeway for about 2 hours, and when we finally at the end were relieved to find a service centre with some "food" choices. I say food choices advisedly because they were Mc Donalds and KFC, The KFC we had was less than thrilling!

Our destination was the northern NSW town of Ballina and not sure where to eat we usually gravitate to the RSL an Australian institutution! Returned & Services League sometimes known as "Rissole" coloquially are usually a safe bet for a reasonable feed at a reasonable price.

We got off to a good start when the doorman made a fuss of me because of my veteran TPI status, so I was feeling good for the evening. The Ballina RSL is an impressive place, very big and very flash!

Specials noard had good options and I ordered a Beef & Guiness pie, Gael ordered a Chicken, leel & mushroom pie. When they came they were HUGE! Bloody nice too! Incredible for about $12.95 each and I cant see us cooking tonight either.

I'm getting pie envy....oohh pastry and gravy....argh.... [flapper]

However I had jdgm's special salmon salad tonight with; chopped garlic ginger radish sweet pepper lettuce cucumber tomatoes olives grated carrot Moroccan cous cous drenched in Kalamata olive oil

Then fresh-picked blackberries with yogurt. And a beer.

Might have some toast....(home-made bread)....

I'm getting pie envy....oohh pastry and gravy....argh.... [flapper]

However I had jdgm's special salmon salad tonight with; chopped garlic ginger radish sweet pepper lettuce cucumber tomatoes olives grated carrot Moroccan cous cous drenched in Kalamata olive oil

Then fresh-picked blackberries with yogurt. And a beer.

Might have some toast....(home-made bread)....

Homemade bread takes some beating!

I do a pretty mean beef, bacon & onion pie myself, if I can blow my own trumpet!