Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Birthday today so my choice.

A Champagne aperitif or three followed by the best-quality Scotch Fillet of Beef known to man sea-salted'n'seared for 90 secs per side served simply with parboiled and buttered extra-fine green beans all washed down with a well-ventilated old St. Estephe. For dessert? Who cares???

Bon appetit!

Pip.

Birthday today so my choice.

A Champagne aperitif or three followed by the best-quality Scotch Fillet of Beef known to man sea-salted'n'seared for 90 secs per side served simply with parboiled and buttered extra-fine green beans all washed down with a well-ventilated old St. Estephe. For dessert? Who cares???

Bon appetit!

Pip.

Happy birthday pippy!! Sounds like a feast fit for a king! Hope your family spoiled you immensely 🍾🎂🍷

Breakfast...

Tangerine Orange...

Scrambled Egg Omelette with fried onion...served on Olive Oil fried bread...topped off with baked beans... accompanied by coffee...

At about 12 noon Mrs V almost imperceptibly raised an eyebrow prior to pulling the ring on each of two cans of Guinness Original XX porter/stout...a recipe from 1821...

A righteous precursor to

Lunch...

Chilli/Curry pulse soup/stew with pre-fried boiled long grain rice...

In anticipation of Supper...

Cheese and Onion flavour potato crisps(Morrisons supermarket own brand)...preparing the palate for Cheese Salad Sandwich...

Interspersed with the aural complement...

Stevie Wonder....Hotter than July

Beach Boys....Ten Years of Harmony(compilation)....

Have a nice Day.... [thumbup]

V

:-({|=

1467926132[/url]' post='1783036']

Eating steak tonight

4H

Glad your finally eating something besides breakfast 4H. For awhile there I thought you would blow away with the wind. Wife made me a egg muffin before I went to my MRI and lunch after was a hamburger noodle, onion casserole with cheese and, yummy yummy in my tummy! Lolmsp_rolleyes.gif

Well my appetite finally seems to be returning!

For the last 4 months I've been struggling to eat and have lost 20 kilos of weight. I'm too light and none of my clothes fit me, they drop off!

So I'm now hungry all the time and am going to try and claw some weight back. (not too much though, perhaps 4 or 5 kilos)

We went out for tea last night and I had Combination Mee Goring and then went and cleaned up some potato from the veggie bar. I even had a bit of chocolate which is the first "naughty" thing I've had for months. I see more of that in my immediate future!!

Mrs Dig is busily making egg & bacon rolls for brekky, God love her.