Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

After being rushed to emergency this morning and being "fixed Up". we were able to wander across the road to our RSL where I had prawn noodles, something I wasn't expecting to be able to do.

Don't care what we have for tea now.

Tea turned out o be an omelette, and half a dozen potato gems.

Last night we had beautiful pot roasted beef and roast veggies. I had a small serve and could only eat about half of it.

This morning we had our traditional Saturday morning egg & bacon roll. It was lovely, nice smokey bacon eggs fresh from our own chooks and lovely light rolls.

I got through half of it and felt full but ate some of the other half as Gael had done such a nice job of it.

It seems that talk of your stomach shrinking when you diet is true.

1464996831[/url]' post='1775009']

Last night we had beautiful pot roasted beef and roast veggies. I had a small serve and could only eat about half of it.

This morning we had our traditional Saturday morning egg & bacon roll. It was lovely, nice smokey bacon eggs fresh from our own chooks and lovely light rolls.

I got through half of it and felt full but ate some of the other half as Gael had done such a nice job of it.

It seems that talk of your stomach shrinking when you diet is true.

Yes, it's true. I used to tell folks who wanted to lose weight to try radiation treatments from their head to their butt. Drop 50 some pounds puking everything you eat or drink. Stomach shrunk big time! Spaghetti and a salad for lunch and chicken Breast with mashed potatoes for dinner.

When they let me out of prison yesterday (hospital) I had been fasting for 2 1/2 days!

As soon as i got in the door Gael made me lovely egg and bacon on toast. 1 toast, 1 egg.

I ate about half of it and felt full.

For tea I had some minestrone soup and a piece of bread, few grapes after.

After I have my gall bladder removed tomorrow I can see myself being on an even more limited diet than ever.

Today muesli with a small banana cut up on it for brekky....yum!

Small plate of sandwiches for lunch, full after 3 points.

Tea was a gorgeous eye fillet with mushroom gravy and lovely veggies.

Nothing now and probably not for the next few days.

1464918447[/url]' post='1774750']

And a plate of sh1t I usually have to eat from someone everyday

They tried to serve that at Havelock shops everyday. When it was my turn, I told them what they could do with that plate and made them eat it. I was trained by the best older carman of how to handle the management. They left me alone after repeatedly trying at first. I just was creative how I talked back to them.

1465339790[/url]' post='1776067']

Chuckle...only one?

I could probably manage about half of one~

You are shrinking that gut Rob, don't worry though, it stretches right back very quickly. Lolmsp_flapper.gif. Spaghetti with chili and beer cheese and a slice of chicken for lunch. Can't explain what the wife ordered at dinner and we shared three each. Something Mexican like a something adilia.

A banana for breakfast and a bowl pf popcorn this eve. Mid morning started a migraine,tried to sit in the dark,took meds,did not help,laid down fell off for three hours,now feel like crap,headache slowly going away and all I could eat was popcorn and a bit of coke.

In the army we used to call cooks "fitters & turners"

They would take perfectly good food and fit it into a pot.

Then they would turn it into schitt~

Thyre giving me ice cream and jellies for each meal, and I dont eat that stuff normally, so as a result i'm not eating much.

MMM. French toast.

DSCF5569_zpsme2hoxvo.jpg

I made this for my 19 year old son. But because it wasn't buttered, syrup-ed and brought to him as he sat on the couch watching Sponge Bob, it just sat there and never got eaten.

F'n millennials.... [blink]

1465595084[/url]' post='1776868']

In the army we used to call cooks "fitters & turners"

They would take perfectly good food and fit it into a pot.

Then they would turn it into schitt~

Thyre giving me ice cream and jellies for each meal, and I dont eat that stuff normally, so as a result i'm not eating much.

Fitters and turners. I was a Fitter at frueoff before I worked at UP. At Havelock I was a Hooker and at both, UP and BN I was a Stripper! My wife said, "YOUR WHAT." Lol. Cinnamon roles for 8:00 breakfast. Lunch now, better go grab something out with Deb!

1465753190[/url]' post='1777248']

Krispy Kreme for bkfst,KFC for lunch,too hot to cook today. Do not feel like heating up the house.

Indeed. It hit 101 here yesterday according to the temp. on the bank. Today it's 98. We just got back from Panera Bread. I had a Siera Turkey sandwich. And a Pepsi. Just love that sandwich.