Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Would you believe? On Mothers Day the son gave his mom a gift certificate for Burger King? It's an old family joke really but her step dad gave her a coupon also and we both had a free Whopper Meal. Joy! Then spaghetti tonight.

You guys and your Vegemite. Honey is medicinal. I suppose it's very expensive?

No not at all expensive but too much sugar in it for me.

Honey untreated has natural anti-biotics and is good for treating wounds.

Met our son on his way through town and had lunch at the RSL yesterday. It was nice to see him!

I had butterflied chicken breast with a nice mustard sauce.

Last night for tea is was beef schnitzel with scalloped potatoes and veggies.

Chinese resturaunt buffet. Love sweet and sour chicken. Celebrated by wife's Birthday today and her aunt treated us both. Then for dinner her parents took us both to Chedderar's for a treat. I had homemade chicken pot pie with a salad.

Chinese resturaunt buffet. Love sweet and sour chicken. Celebrated by wife's Birthday today and her aunt treated us both. Then for dinner her parents took us both to Chedderar's for a treat. I had homemade chicken pot pie with a salad.

Happy birthday Deb!!

I had to go to Lakes Entrance to catch up with my doctor yesterday for some pain relief medication scripts. While we were there we grabbed a box of fish & chips, as I was hungry, I thought.

I ate 3 small pieces of fish (nugget size) and about 10 chips and couldn't eat any more, I felt full.

A couple of months ago I would have cleaned up the lot and wished there was more! My stomach really must be shrinking!

Last night we drove over to Gael's sister picking up 3 big pizzas on the way. We sat outside under the stars and ate and had a great time. The pizzas were delicious but once again I could only eat about half of what I would have eaten a few months ago. Bella ate my share, she loves pizza.

I must weigh myself today.

I'm on a omelet kick for some reason

4H

Good to see I'm not doing this on my own 4H!

I checked weight yesterday and I've dropped 9 kilos and in Imperial am now 12 stone.

Fruit for lunch and last night it was lovely local fish, a few Potato Gems and some cole slaw. I fill up easily now!

Haven't chimed in for a while, but keeping it simple here. Had dental implant surgery earlier this week so the recommendation is "soft food". Did the pasta and sauce, and anything else I could think of. Tonight is leftover soft tacos, refried beans, cheese, etc. and tomorrow morning will be breakfast burrito's. Woohoo!! Tomorrow night...who knows?