Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Dinner was served on a boat ride down the Missouri River. A two hr. cruise up and down by the Omaha area celebration of a friends retirement who used to be my apprentice. They served chicken, potato, salad, vegetables, macaroni and cheese and bread. Very good.

This morning, first home from hospital, I had a farm fresh egg for breakfast on toast. Yummy!

We had to be in town to pick up the new car by 2 pm so as we were going to be close by we grabbed lunch at the RSL. They have Chinese meals fot $12.50 and I chose curried seafood, veggies & rice. Gaels choice wasn't so great so she shared my meal and bugger me if we didn't win a meat tray worth around $40 in the lunchtime raffle.

Not very hungry tonight so a TV dinner, Butter Chicken & Rice will fill the bill.

Just got back from Pepper Jacks for dinner. Had a Giant Steak Burrito. Man, they are good. You can add whatever you want on them. I get Steak, onion, green peppers, jalapeño peppers, rice, beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and hot sauce. Mmmmmm

I hit 70 kilos today and am well on my way to 65 kilos, my goal in weight reduction. (was 85)

Great job by you, Digger!

I am on a low carb diet most of the time, so this morning it'll be sausage, sliced tomatoes, and scrambled eggs.

(No bread, no biscuits, no potatoes.)

:(

Karen's 49th birthday today,so I made her Chinese for lunch,and pork ribs on the grill for supper tonight. Since it's Father's Day a double celebration in store,so maybe a fire later and s'mores to eat and sending them running for the house when I breakout the guitar for campfire songs.

Karen's 49th birthday today,so I made her Chinese for lunch,and pork ribs on the grill for supper tonight. Since it's Father's Day a double celebration in store,so maybe a fire later and s'mores to eat and sending them running for the house when I breakout the guitar for campfire songs.

Happy birthday to Karen, hope she had a good day!

You're lucky you didn't find me sniffing around your place at lunchtime Mr G, 'cause I luuuuuuve Chinese!

For a change yesterday I had toasted ham and cheese sandwich and then 3 steamed dim sims (dim sum) for lunch and a chicken risotto Gael makes for tea.

Felt nauseous after lunch and believe that loss of the gall bladder can make you more sensitive to fatty foods for some time after.

Well you're recovering very fast - don't overdo it.....

Egg bread anyone? Whisk an egg, quarter a thick slice of bread, soak pieces in the egg then fry until golden....

Delicious!

Later this evening - plaice with green beans and carrots. Beer.

Well you're recovering very fast - don't overdo it.....

Egg bread anyone? Whisk an egg, quarter a thick slice of bread, soak pieces in the egg then fry until golden....

Delicious!

Later this evening - plaice with green beans and carrots. Beer.

Thanks JDGM, I'm doing well.

I have lots of things that need doing and holding myself back is going to be a major issue I think.

Also I'm bored with being stuck inside for days....sigh~

Plaice & veggies sounds very nice.