Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1520398577[/url]' post='1922072']

One thing I do really miss working at Burlington Northern Railroad in Building 181 was way early an hour before the work shift started, two guys came in very early once a week and made the best sausage and gravy with biscuits I ever had. Guys chipped in cash for it and had a plate before work. We did do some fine meals down there! Each building did something different for the guys at different times so it was either Breakfast, Break Time or Lunch. Yeah, break was Polish Dogs with Sauerkraut and stuff to put on. Anyway, this morning was Oatmeal and lunch was a small hamburger with a salad and dinner was whole wheat spaghetti.

Mara made it for me,it was excellent. Darn good cook for 12 years old.

• Upvote 1

1520474928[/url]' post='1922349']

Peanut butter & jelly sandwich and a glass of milk

4H

That's what was for breakfast, I decided to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but had it with coffee instead. A Bison burger for lunch with corn and dinner was a turkey a Reuben.

1520355460[/url]' post='1921905']

Ox liver & red onion

Carrots, sprouts & potato

I used to make liver for my Dobermans before a dog show, guess there's a certain way the show world does it for the dogs and they absolutely goe nuts for it in the show ring. Myself, I can't stand it but I would boil the liver in a pot of water till almost done then microwave it till it was dried enough to tear in pieces. Put in in a plastic baggie and get a piece out in the ring and your dog would do anything you wanted to do. Of course it took all its puppy hood training the dog but I'd take Bandit in the ring and tell him to get pretty and he'd set himself up. If a foot was out of place I'd tell him which one it was and he'd get it right. Anyway? I know several people who love liver but I can't stand the smell. Just had oatmeal so far today and Deb's cooking a new recipe with chicken.