Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1521821980[/url]' post='1925600']

Waffles & bacon

4H

Mmm, I love and miss my bacon! It's off my diet now and haven't had any since September last year. Had corn beef Rueben for lunch and La Casa pizza for dinner. Not supposed to eat pizza either but Deb didn't want to cook.

Mmm, I love and miss my bacon! It's off my diet now and haven't had any since September last year. Had corn beef Rueben for lunch and La Casa pizza for dinner. Not supposed to eat pizza either but Deb didn't want to cook.

These diets will kill you retired ,I've come to the conclusion heck with the diets eat what you want and enjoy what time I have left

I had a homemade Hamburger and a hand full of fries

4H

• Upvote 1

These diets will kill you retired ,I've come to the conclusion heck with the diets eat what you want and enjoy what time I have left

I had a homemade Hamburger and a hand full of fries

4H

Yeah, thanks 4H... I do stray too much lately. Yesterday and today I got back on with Deb's WeightWatchers diet. However one meal I really do love on that is her Vegetable soup with all she puts in it. It is delicious and she made a homemade pizza for lunch with turkey Pepperoni and you can't tell the difference.

WELL 4H, I took your advise and ate bacon for brunch and I might add...It was very delicious and I'm still here, didn't die Ha Ha. msp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gif I won't make a habit of it but for Easter I did go over board, Lasagna and leftover of that at noon. Deb made a Pistachio pudding salad with marshmallows and pineapple in it, Mmmm, Good! I don't eat fish but tried some Trout and surprised it wasn't as bad as I thought. I ate way too much yesterday and thought I gained a ton...Still weighed my normal 183 lbs so must not of been as bad as I thought? msp_confused.gif Back to my Vegetable soup tonight.

Well Butch I went back to peanut butter and strawberry sandwich

and a glass of cold milk

4H

Heck of a deal isn't it? As a Kid my mom tells me thats all I would ever eat is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I do remember as a Tod I watched my Grandpa kill and butcher a chicken for supper. Can't remember how old I was but I wasn't in kindergarten yet so maybe 3 or 4? Watched him twirl it around breaking its neck and cutting it off and the feet and followed it in to watch it get plucked and into the pot. Mom said I wouldn't eat a chicken again for decades. Of course I do now and I still like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich too. Lunch a bit ago was Famous Daves and I had a hamburger and salad. She had chicken with cinnamon dunking apples.

Heck of a deal isn't it? As a Kid my mom tells me thats all I would ever eat is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I do remember as a Tod I watched my Grandpa kill and butcher a chicken for supper. Can't remember how old I was but I wasn't in kindergarten yet so maybe 3 or 4? Watched him twirl it around breaking its neck and cutting it off and the feet and followed it in to watch it get plucked and into the pot. Mom said I wouldn't eat a chicken again for decades. Of course I do now and I still like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich too. Lunch a bit ago was Famous Daves and I had a hamburger and salad. She had chicken with cinnamon dunking apples.

I could eat four chicken breast in one setting and save the wish bone to see who was going to have good luck. Those were the days

4h

Oh I had a double bacon cheeseburger for super +:-@

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Breakfast; porridge with some milk, sugar and blueberries then 2 fried eggs on toast

Lunch; slice toast with cheese and pickle on top, yum, big cup of proper coffee

Dinner; genuine Swiss Rosti with ham and cheese, then 2 squares dark chocolate.

After dinner; beer....strong dark rum.

[thumbup] [thumbup]

What a pleasure...what a privilege.

Edited by jdgm

Thurs 26 April

Breakfast as usual; porridge with some milk, sugar and blueberries then toast

Lunch; Orange juice, 2 slices toast today with cheese and pickle on top, mug of good coffee with milk & demerara sugar, sesame seed bar

Dinner; Roast chicken, roast sweet potato, spinach carrots gravy. I love eating chicken. There's a few blues songs about that.....

My diet isn't that varied but I really enjoy my food and drink....like everyone.

And I still have another sesame seed bar.....:-k

Edited by jdgm

WELL 4H, I took your advise and ate bacon for brunch and I might add...It was very delicious and I'm still here, didn't die Ha Ha. msp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gif I won't make a habit of it but for Easter I did go over board, Lasagna and leftover of that at noon. Deb made a Pistachio pudding salad with marshmallows and pineapple in it, Mmmm, Good! I don't eat fish but tried some Trout and surprised it wasn't as bad as I thought. I ate way too much yesterday and thought I gained a ton...Still weighed my normal 183 lbs so must not of been as bad as I thought? msp_confused.gif Back to my Vegetable soup tonight.

Buddy I hate to tell you I can't resist bacon

4H

• Upvote 1

Well, it was my 65th Birthday today so Deb took me to Texas Roadhouse. A combo meal of steak and ribs but after the salad, bread and a small steak I was full. Took the ribs home and ate them for dinner.

My birthday was April 26 ~grandson April 12 ~Granddaughter 28

4H