Gibson Brands Forums

I'm an idiot....

ilovegibsons

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i may only have an epi now but i do have a real US made fender. i know it's american made cause i made it here in washington last summer with parts i got from people here in the US.

which makes me think, american made strats could actually just be a a trick. cause mexico is technically part of america....:-k

murph first of all when people talk about strats made in the US they say "american made strats" as upposed to the one made in mexico, which is part of america.

and also that thing about axe was a joke. your's is probably a joke to but if it's not... whell mine was. and no i dont smoke. why?

I write gear reviews for a music mag in my country. Had the chance to play a lot of Gibson, side by side, one after another in the same store and at home. And have played a lot from flying v's to LP's, right now I settle down with an ES-335, and loving the hd.6x, which I'm trying out to show it at an expo.

You really should check the SG standard, it's really a better guitar in all senses, even better than a lot of Lps' in the same price range and even a little higher. LP's studios rocks too (alpine white gold harware for me, please).

SG standard pros: the sound is very versatile, it could suit any playing style. It has the lows and the highs. it could be very distorted, with a balanced sound and even you could get great clean tones. It's a very comfortable guitar, the neck is fine, you have total fret acces, it's light, for you to jump with it from the joy you'll take. It's a great value.

Cherry red, please.

I write gear reviews for a music mag in my country. Had the chance to play a lot of Gibson' date=' side by side, one after another in the same store and at home. And have played a lot from flying v's to LP's, right now I settle down with an ES-335, and loving the hd.6x, which I'm trying out to show it at an expo.

You really should check the SG standard, it's really a better guitar in all senses, even better than a lot of Lps' in the same price range and even a little higher. LP's studios rocks too (alpine white gold harware for me, please).

SG standard pros: the sound is very versatile, it could suit any playing style. It has the lows and the highs. it could be very distorted, with a balanced sound and even you could get great clean tones. It's a very comfortable guitar, the neck is fine, you have total fret acces, it's light, for you to jump with it from the joy you'll take. It's a great value.

Cherry red, please.[/quote']

Dude, don't confuse the little guy any more. He ain't right in the head. If you give him any more options he might short-circuit.

Dude' date=' WTF look at a map how is Mexico part of the US? Is this what the school systems are teaching now? Between your map skills and others inability to spell. Wow [/quote']

Leave the kid alone. He lives in Seattle...which is basically Canada without the taxes. He don't know better.

Dude' date=' WTF look at a map how is Mexico part of the US? I have never been there and I have no ill feelings towards the country, although I have been to Canada and drank the water; no problems.

Is this what the school systems are teaching now? Between your map skills and others inability to spell. Wow [/quote']

i know that mexico is not part of the US!!!! >:[

but the US is not america all be itself! america is actually two different continents. so mexico and the US are both made in "america". so saying a guitar is made in america is not necisarily saying it is made in the US, it's just lots of people (in the US at least) call the united states "america" like we are the entire continent.

my point

the US and mexico are both in america. so when fender say their higher end stuf is "made in america" in might not neccesarily be made in the US. it could be made in canada if you just go on "made in america" or maybe brazil, or chili.

no one understood what i meant cause whenever some one says america they think of the united states.

Archived