Gibson Brands Forums

Some work for Rabs...

rct

How bout you nip down to the gah rhaj on the lift, take the lorry round to Ms. Soriano's flat and have her ring me up on the mow buyall theres a good chap.

474130652-kathleen-soriano-attends-the-art15-preview-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUbsbm6WrdjAgOBF9SsVKHzxXkZfuA9cPff1lET%2B8kQwXEHN%2FmWgYdBD90OhYfhvdQ%3D%3D

Thanks luv.

rct

Lol... Am I meant to know who she is?

Well, sure. She's English, you are british, she has to live near you somewhere. So, you know, off with you, on yer way now...

rct

Stop that.... Its Silly

I laughed at that as hard as I did in 1975, that was a hoot. They were a hoot. You guys should have a holiday in their honor hounor honour.

rct

I laughed at that as hard as I did in 1975, that was a hoot. They were a hoot. You guys should have a holiday in their honor hounor honour.

rct

Yes indeed... I was lucky enough to get to see them a few years back (well most of them anyway).... I never thought id ever get to see that live in my life.... awesome...

Sooooo...'sup Rabs? I know you mighta got caught in Hogwarts traffic or over by that big ferris wheel thing you guys have, so I'm understanding and all, but, it's like, what? Like 5 minutes from your place to over there by the Tems where she lives maybe? So, you know, let me know bra.

rct

Archived