Gibson Brands Forums

Why is playing an Epi like....

daveinspain

You are right I didn't mean to be insensitive to physically challenged people....

So why is playing a Strat like rocking out to EVH? Because it's cool until your friends see you doing it...

Better yet... why is playing air guitar like rocking out to EVH? Because it's cool until your friends see you doing it...

You are right I didn't mean to be insensitive to physically challenged people....

So why is playing a Strat like rocking out to EVH? Because it's cool until your friends see you doing it...

Better yet... why is playing air guitar like rocking out to EVH? Because it's cool until your friends see you doing it...

LOL! Once again political correctness takes a bite. 8-[

I made the mistake of reading the initial post out loud to my wife.

I am now expected to post a comment condemning the post as being offensive. In the interest of a harmonious family life I condemn your original post as being mean spirited and down right evil.

I wont be reading the good posts out loud any more.

P.S. I thought it was funny.

I made the mistake of reading the initial post out loud to my wife.

I am now expected to post a comment condemning the post as being offensive. In the interest of a harmonious family life I condemn your original post as being mean spirited and down right evil.

I wont be reading the good posts out loud any more.

P.S. I thought it was funny.

Please advise your lovely bride that Dave has had his sensitivity reprogramming and is now a more correct version of his old self.

actually yes. she's one of my friends (and one of the hottest girls in school x] ), her names anna. the reason i posted her is cause she asked me to name my guitar after her. it's kinda a secret though cause i normaly don't like naming guitars ;)

so i actually find it slightly offensive that guitar junkie compared my friend and my guitar to a bunch of little girls dressed up all silly. if you played my epi you would know it is a great guitar.

actually yes. she's one of my friends (and one of the hottest girls in school x] )' date=' her names anna. the reason i posted her is cause she asked me to name my guitar after her. it's kinda a secret though cause i normaly don't like naming guitars ;)

so i actually find it slightly offensive that guitar junkie compared my friend and my guitar to a bunch of little girls dressed up all silly. if you played my epi you would know it is a great guitar.[/quote']

She asked you to name a guitar after her???!!!

SHITz! dude ask her out!

Archived