Gibson Brands Forums

2017 Models?

Zentar

Ive checked the Gibby site to see what theyre offering this coming year. Nothing is posted yet however Ive seen 2017s advertised for for sale online.

Does anyone know if Gibson is making any LP Jrs? There are still 2015s out there unsold at $899 but I don't like the wider 2015 fretboards and apparently many others don't either.

When is the unveiling?

How about the Custom division, though? Those are the guitars I'm really looking forward to.

How about the Custom division, though? Those are the guitars I'm really looking forward to.

They probably wont release those till Winter NAMM.....

Gibson have done this the last few years.. All the info gets released online everywhere BUT Gibsons own site.. I never understood that... Surely you want to drive as many people to your own site as possible??

Gibson have done this the last few years.. All the info gets released online everywhere BUT Gibsons own site.. I never understood that... Surely you want to drive as many people to your own site as possible??

You would think so, I agree with you they are really backwards with their promotion of themselves.

Maybe not. It always creates a buzz around here!

Yeah.. And that's the thing.. It does create a buzz on the guitar web sites...

So why not post the info first on your own site.. that would make all those people go to the Gibson site to look at the info....

I guess its not really a huge deal in the big picture.. But id just think it was an obvious thing to do, like they are missing a trick... If we saw the info on the Gibson site first, we'd still be discussing it on here. Plus you always want to see the details on the Gibson site for authenticity...

Shoot! That's right. How could I have forgotten? Thanks for answering my question, Rabs. You're a good dude.

1473705380[/url]' post='1798770']

Shoot! That's right. How could I have forgotten? Thanks for answering my question, Rabs. You're a good dude.

I think so toomsp_thumbup.gif I've looked at them all on sights and they show the same guitars. I've typed in very expensive top of the line 2017 gibsons. And it still shows the same guitars. Nothing cheaper then what you see either.

I think so toomsp_thumbup.gif I've looked at them all on sights and they show the same guitars. I've typed in very expensive top of the line 2017 gibsons. And it still shows the same guitars. Nothing cheaper then what you see either.

Check out Gibson Custom on Facebook. They just released a video. I don't know if it teases anything, but it looked interesting.

Archived