Gibson Brands Forums

Are you a Happy Dog?

pippy

Too true... Ignorance is bliss....

I think that's one of things I like about playing guitar. You experience those occasions where you are really in to what you are playing and the whole world slips away and for those few moments its just you and your guitar at one :)

Perfect timing.

I took a week's vacation and want to do a play it by ear with short motorcycle jaunts.

We just got back from one and my wife is driving me crazy with trying to schedule all sorts of little events instead of just playing it by ear.

She asked me 8 times this afternoon what we're going to do tomorrow.

Now I know why I don't take vacations - the dog has the right idea!

IMG_0553_zpschvd7zua.jpg

As Carlin once said (paraphrasing here) "What does a dog do on vacation? He can't just lay around all day, that his JOB!"

Now, if only one of our dogs didn't want to get up and go out at 5am...

1495307895[/url]' post='1856700']

There's a lot to be said for living in the moment... Dogs have that down to an art, for sure. But that's only because they have us trained to take care of them.

IMG_0553_zpschvd7zua.jpg

Nice looking Rottweiler, that's Sundance...he loves laying on our new leather couch. I keep his nails super short so he doesn't rip the leather. He's our 3 year old Doberman Pinscher. But his favorite things to do are chase rabbits and squirrels out of his back yard and go for walks around a lake trail. Oh, and bark at anyone who gets close to his property lol. Sometimes I go to the window and ask him, "What are you barking at now?" Nothing's there! They are great watch dogs.

Cute chihuahua, I used to have two as a teen. Actually they were my Mom's. Sam and Ginger and they loved me. My youngest sister was adopted around that time and allergic to them so Mom had to get rid of them. I couldn't convince her to just get rid of Amy!msp_flapper.gif Ha ha, but I tried!msp_thumbup.gif

Archived