Gibson Brands Forums

What the...

Riffster

They could have put a few more thing on that top. It's well, busy.

It takes the mind a minute to understand what the hell is going on here.

It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer designs a car.

I’d love to try it but the not-crazy-expensive Gretschii that I’ve played seem junky to me

I like the new Broadkaster Jr. since I always wanted a Nashville Jr. then I saw the price, twice the price 10 years later. Pass, Japanese guitars are nice but not the top notch a lot of people make them out to be.

I like that the sound hole looks like a guitar pick :)

That has been going for a long time, it has never really grown on me.

I like the new Broadkaster Jr. since I always wanted a Nashville Jr. then I saw the price, twice the price 10 years later. Pass, Japanese guitars are nice but not the top notch a lot of people make them out to be.

That looks like a really cool guitar, I’ve never seen one in a store. The stores around here only carry the Electromatic stuff, which have yet to impress me at all (they look cool hanging on the wall though)

I don't know what got into me but I actually bought an older Gretsch acoustic a few years back, I think it was the shape of the sound hole that suckered me in.

I promptly took advantage of the seller's return policy as it was just awful: the neck felt like a long, fat triangle and it sounded like it was made out of damp cardboard.

Looked nice, though.

Maybe the new ones are better?

Archived