Gibson Brands Forums

Well its official now.

Retired

It's not official until G Mac announces it! msp_razz.gif

It's Butch's 66th Birthday! Congratulations, man! I wish you many, many more of them as long as you wish them for yourself. Remember, age is a state of mind but, arthritis is for real! Peace, brother!

I’ve been “retired” since 21 September 1998.

Not at all sure about the statement that life gets better each year after 70, certainly not my experience....Grin~

Glad you had a good day Cobber!

It's Butch's 66th Birthday! Congratulations, man! I wish you many, many more of them as long as you wish them for yourself. Remember, age is a state of mind but, arthritis is for real! Peace, brother!

There, G Mac announced it so now it's legal. msp_thumbup.gif

Happy Birthday, Bud. And for all you guys approaching retirement, let me say this: The pay's not so good, but the hours are GREAT!

Thank you. Yeah, we threw the alarm clocks out almost 6 years ago. Thought we wouldn't need calendars. Now I find myself asking people, "What day is this?" msp_flapper.gif So far the pay has been good for us though.

I've been "retired" since 21 September 1998.

Not at all sure about the statement that life gets better each year after 70, certainly not my experience....Grin~

Glad you had a good day Cobber!

I'm not looking forward to the 70's either. I had a slew of people telling me that the 80's really suck big time. msp_confused.gif

Archived