Gibson Brands Forums

Poltics on the fourm.

dem00n

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No More Dickey Nixon

We have a winner.

Funny, I've actually got a commemorative plate of Nixon on the wall of living room. My grand father who was a big time republican used to have it on the wall of his kitchen. My grand mother gave it to me after he died, at my request. It reminds me of all the good arguments we used to have over politics.

Ford

Your correct too. Obviously, I recognize the exit of the second worst president in U.S. history more then the entrance of the new president. I kinda liked Ford. Except that pardoning thing. Big mistake.

We have a winner.

Funny' date=' I've actually got a commemorative plate of Nixon on the wall of living room. My grand father who was a big time republican used to have it on the wall of his kitchen. My grand mother gave it to me after he died, at my request. It reminds me of all the good arguments we used to have over politics. [/quote']

That's actually very touching. I have several Republicans in my Family. Most of them from Texas, some from Arizona, and a Few right here in Caliofornia. That's why I can't understand the Liberal Stigma California gets, I'm in Jerry Lewis' congresional District, we usually don't even have a Democrat to Vote for. We've had a revolving door of Democrats and Republicans for Governor. Ronald Regan, Jerry Brown, Pete Wilson, Grey Davis, Ah-nuld.

What did you guys do to stop this?

Dude Im just so tired of talking about post like...

Should I buy a standard or a custom?

Which kind of strings should I get?

Is this pes lual real?

Which is better? A strat or a les pual?

Is homz a troll?

Does murph actuall Hate homz?

Does Axe know which came first? the chicken or the egg?

You know? Need some time off from music sometimes. All these topics get over used and redudent ESPICALLY the 'I HATE GC Thread"

If I see that one again, Im going to have to tackle oilpit.

I remember Pete Wilson giving everyone in California a "rebate check". Then Grey Davis bankrupted the state and Arnold is absolutely the lamest governor we've ever had. I think we should recall him.

We haven't had much luck with either party's governors. I was just trying to show how moderate this state is, it may lean left, but it's not a left as a lot of the middle states would think. From what a few Texans have told me, it's not nearly as Conservative as we think.

Archived