Gibson Brands Forums

BURSTS!!

Tim Plains

I'm kidding here...

Gibson should select five or so forum members and release a burst in their honour.

AXEburst

Deep Blueburst

Spainburst

Flightburst

Thunderburst

Murphburst

I'd buy a finish called a Thunderburst for sure!! If not, then maybe a very rare Timburst.

I'm kidding here...

Gibson should select five or so forum members and release a burst in their honour.

AXEburst

Deep Blueburst

Spainburst

Flightburst

Thunderburst

Murphburst

I'd buy a finish called a Thunderburst for sure!! If not' date=' then maybe a very rare Timburst.[/quote']

Hey Tim...You forgot.... LOOSERBURST..... No wait you have that already! :-&

My bad!

Flight959

I'm kidding here...

AXEburst

Deep Blueburst

Spainburst

Flightburst

Thunderburst

Murphburst

I'd buy a finish called a Thunderburst for sure!! If not' date=' then maybe a very rare Timburst.[/quote']

What about BostonBurst?

BostonBurst.jpg

I once asked my dealer if they could do a special order color request on a custom order. He had this form and had to put a name of a the color (which wasn't part of the regular color choices). Since it had no name he wrote in "DenBurst" and attached the color swatch. It never did come to be, mostly because of two sticking points: Price & Availability =D>

I can only hope one day some comes across that order sheet and swatch filed away somewhere and it mysteriously shows up in production with that name... =D> I'd be a buyer!=D>

Archived