Gibson Brands Forums

It's Friday, what will you do this weekend?

fartz

I coach my boys baseball team and it's opening weekend, we have a double header. It's going to be around 80F this weekend and I'm sure to get some fishing in between baseball, my honeydo list and playing the guitar...it sucks that weekends are only 2 days and the work week is 5, when I become Potentate, I'm going to change the way that works...

Same thing I do almost every Friday (that's why I'm late) and Saturday - Gig.

I'll play sax, guitar, wind synth, flute, and sing with my wife/lover/bandmate who will sing and play synth and guitar to a dancing crowd of adults. We will have a great time, the audience will have fun, and at the end of the evening they will pay us some money so that we can pay our mortgage and not be part of the bail-out (hopefully).

Notes

So far this weekend I've done the following:

I've taught my 7 year old son how to catch a baseball. We've played catch A LOT! It's been great!

I've helped my brother put a new alternator in his 1977 porsche 911. SWEET RIDE!

My brother and I helped the guitar player in his band put in a new selector switch in his LP Studio.

I've cleaned both my car and my wifes car. They look new now.

I've read my son's "comic book" that he drew himself. FUNNY!

Tomorrow, I may run naked through the fields and burn that wicker man that Tgod was talking about. Just a thought.

Wow I cant even peel or shuck corn without getting cut's running naked through a cornfield sounds painful especially if Homz is chasing you...

It was Axe that said he was going to chase me! And there's no corn in the fields--especially not since the girl-child set it on fire Thursday night.

Archived