Gibson Brands Forums

It's Friday, what will you do this weekend?

fartz

Today is mostly a quiet day with very little other than regular chores to do. Gotta put the bike back on the insurance and renew the registration. Tomorrow we have appointments to renew our medical marijuana permits for this season. That'll probably be a very strenuous 20 minutes and I'll need to take the rest of the day off to pick and grin. Sunday I'll rest. :-

What is medical marijuana legal in some pleaces now? And yeah i'm just gonna get stoned and jam all weekend WAAAAY

I believe there are currently 13 states in the US that have medical marijuana laws. Possibly a few more. It's been legal here since '98.

I believe there are currently 13 states in the US that have medical marijuana laws. Possibly a few more. It's been legal here since '98.

<COUGH> <COUGH>

I think I'm feeling ill.. Is Colorado one of them?

Get my garden ready for planting.

My wife had me burn all the dead plants in the garden last week and spread the ashes back on the freshly tilled soil. I guess thats supposed to be good. Ours is about 5' x 10'. How big is yours?

My wife had me burn all the dead plants in the garden last week and spread the ashes back on the freshly tilled soil. I guess thats supposed to be good. Ours is about 5' x 10'. How big is yours?

Gramma's is about 7000 square feet. Mine is closer to 2500.

I'll see which Line6 pod sounds work best with my new Les Paul, and try to appreciate the new tube amp I bought. (I'm not especially big on tube amps, though I think my appreciating is GROWING recently)

I play 40% clean stuff, and for years, I've given preference to that 40% when choosing an amp, hence solid state has worked fine. I bought a 30 watt Epiphone Blues Custom. It's dreamy. :D

Maybe I'll add the final (ad-lib) tracks to the songs for I'll put up for sale later this year. I'm an ad-libber. Exclusively.

I'll hope for rain, because I love it.

I'll hope that all you guys have a great weekend, even if you have to work, saving for your next Les Paul.

Archived