Gibson Brands Forums

Hidden Or Hard To Hear Stuff On Albums

Sgt. Pepper

15 minutes ago, rct said:

Now sweepers sweepers man your brooms.  Give the ship a clean sweep down fore and aft.  Sweepers sweepers man your brooms.

rct

I'm going to hide in the corner for a bit and curl up in the fetal position.

25 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

And their beatnick friends too. 

I never got into Free As A Bird and Real Love. I respect what they wanted and tried to do. Without all 4 the magic was gone.

I'm rocking Abbey Road in surround sound right now. Paul is killing it in Oh! Darling.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I was in right after Nam and got the cold shoulder a lot from "civilians" it was a different time and attitude about the military.  I am glad to see they are treated much more respectful today.   Now I was on an aircraft carrier for a short while and got tired of the F.O.D. walk downs every day..ugh!

6 hours ago, kelly campbell said:

I was in right after Nam and got the cold shoulder a lot from "civilians" it was a different time and attitude about the military.  I am glad to see they are treated much more respectful today.   Now I was on an aircraft carrier for a short while and got tired of the F.O.D. walk downs every day..ugh!

My biggest ship was 453 feet long. I was in the engine room sweating my boys off. Worked on Carrier's as a contractor. Took me ages to find my way around.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper